What Guilds Contribute The Most?

I see you are a fairly new player. One tip I would give is during the next Tower of Doom Event, check out the Guild Leaderboards and find one that has reqs that you can meet. Starter guilds like the one @Mariana runs are great for newer players. You shouldn’t feel pressure to contribute gold until all your kingdoms are at least level 10.

And don’t get hung up on which guilds contribute the most gold. In my opinion, the basic blue task and the epic red task are the only two with meaningful rewards, unless you are in the top brackets of GW, in which case the skill bonus from completing all tasks is beneficial. Starter guilds are unlikely to complete many of the tasks, but if you find a guild on the ToD leaderboard, it will most likely at least be active and get you orbs and traitstones from event rewards in non-GW weeks.

We’ve had several level 46 players that joined Chunky’s Raiders reach 800 in a short amount of time. It depends more on your activity, than on how much gold you and your guild contribute. If you are on Xbox, hit me up at GT: chunky mono, and let our friendly, helpful training team turn you into a fierce, feared Raider in no time. For the Horde.

1 Like