What games do you play aside from GoW?

Recently, it’s been:

Monster Strike (mobile) - Multiplayer co-op monster billiards…kinda. One of the most entertaining mobile games I’ve played, and one of the most successful ever (last I knew, it made $3MM/day). Only in Japanese, unfortunately, because…well…I can’t read or speak it. ;p But it’s easy enough to manage regardless, and there’re English resources online for it.

Alchemist Code (mobile) - Kinda-sorta multiplayer co-op Final Fantasy Tactics, and if that idea makes you salivate, then hurry and start playing right now while their Disgaea collab is running (Laharl is probably the best unit in the game). There’s a JP version that’s about two years ahead of the Global version, but Global is awesome and tons of fun.

A little bit of Dragon Quest 11 (which is pretty darn awesome), but mostly just GOW because it’s my go-to game I can play anywhere at home on my iPad, or phone, if I’m out and about.

I don’t want to stock up on games I don’t play, an old habit I’m trying to grow out of.

World of Warcraft is the other bigger game I play if I’m not playing GoW. Also enjoyed several games on Steam: 10,000,000, Unepic, Torchlight II, Fate series, Deadman’s Draw.

Dragon Quest 11 at the moment. Need to get Divinity 2. I can tell you what I’m not playing right now :wink:

Knowledge is Power Knowledge is Power - Google Search

This has been a fun free to play game on ps4

1 Like

Gran Turismo Sport, Uncharted triology remastered, jurassic world evolutions.

The penalty system in Gran Turismo Sport has been horrible since the latest patch, if someone drives into you from behind u might be disqualified LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

1 Like

@mld-81 Possibly you are waiting for Red Dead Redemption 2 like a little boy waiting for opening his xmas presents?

It is on my list obviously :+1::joy:

1 Like

Now I know the only compass that I need is the one that leads to RDR2…

I for one am looking forward to playing missions with butch and his gang. :wink:

1 Like

Other then GoW, I play Overwatch (mystery hero mode only)

2 Likes

I am new here and also like to play games, well other than Games of War I also used to play GTA 5 and COD.

Mkx for me. A new update is coming today.
From mkx too mk. Its actually mk11 the new one.
Its gonna be blast. Cant wait​:facepunch::ok_hand::sunglasses:

Really into Prominence Poker, Rocket League, and Resident Evil 7 speedruns.

How do you play this game?
I simply used to play with cousin in home.

Farming it up on Stardew Valley since June 2016.

I actually have 26,000 games, going back to the mid 80’s, on a Games PC hooked up to my TV and using LaunchBox / Big Box as my frontend. I have choice paralysis.

2 Likes

Actually replaying Stardew with my fiancé right now :smiley: Love the recent additions to the game, like fish ponds :heart:

Play all sorts of other things, too. Civ V and Borderlands 3 are the current docket.

4 Likes

Rimworld and an MUD called AI Dungeon on ios.

I play just enough GoW to meet reqs and keep up.

My primary mobile game right now is Azur Lane, a waifu gacha F2P loosely about naval warfare. The power curve is fairly flat so missing a gacha is more “but I liked her” instead of “now I can’t compete”. Monetization focuses on cosmetics. If you see me complain, “Why can’t GoW have items like X?” it’s probably because I just spent $10 on an item like that in AL, and can’t remember the last time I spent a dollar on GoW.

But even AL is taking a backseat to Skyrim right now. It’s my first playthrough ever! I’m always really late. My character is a stealthy thief with a specialty in war axes, though he’s usually carrying a collection of like 9 daggers too. He casts Muffle as a nervous habit. I’ve dabbled around and I’m level 67 and only about halfway through the story quests, I’m making another push for that because apparently the game is assuming I have the Dragonrend shout based on the dragons I’m fighting.

I need that to last until March 20, when Animal Crossing New Horizons comes out and I’m going to disappear.

3 Likes

I have not played this game the entire 5 years since it’s release. Maybe it’s because it’s the week following GW, when the rage and bloodlust subside and leave me with a sense of meloncholy.

Or maybe it’s the cumulative effect of all the concussions I’ve received. But this latest event, signaling that it is time to select a new Orc chieftain, is making me seriously consider setting my warhammer down.

Maybe I’ll travel the stars again, like Commander Shepherd in ME2, get into adventures. That kind of stuff. I miss my friends on the Normandy, and elsewhere. Talk to u all soon. Be well.