What do you put on your hotdog?

Well, u surely will never see me dressing like a woman, lets talk gorilla/sasquash!! :wink:

A little ketchup, some cheese, and those cripsy fried onions, the ones that are crumbly like crisps, not the caramelised kind.

2 Likes

Why whayever do you mean

3 Likes

lol thats not real I can see it.

1 Like

Lmao!

10char

stop teasing me ur baked bean! pfft… :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

out of likes… so many posts today of good ppl I have liked…

Mmmmmmm baked beans! With hot dogs and potato salad and about 18 beers! Now i am really hungry!

1 Like

Lol me too

Looks like every thread you make is blessed with magic. All the good people is gathered… :blush:

I liked the meme for you! :wink:

But I’ve been notified that I am running low myself! :joy:

Thats a credit to my friends not me. Its you all that make threads like this fun and awesome. Without you all i am merely a fart in the wind

3 Likes

This whole thread has been pure quality

giphy (7)

But nothing will make me laugh more than Asha’s sick beatdown gif

2 Likes

Lmao 100% agree!

1 Like

wahahaha u remembered to save that gif. How I have missed it. 10/10 (OPTIMUS)PRIME SCORE

Yeah… I do bring the QUALITY don’t I? :thinking:

After all @Whiskeyjack said so in this parody, right there at the end! :sunglasses:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

In place of a like @efh313 have a emogi or whatever the damn things are called

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I gladly accept your gorilla heart emojis!

:heart: :hugs: :heart: :hugs: :heart:

So, here in Australia I rarely see people eating hotdogs, our choice is the humble old sausage. Generally cooked out on the barbie.

I eat mine in a slice of bread with tomato sauce only. Homemade preferably. The other condiments are generally too much in weight for the single slice of bread to handle without ‘deconstructing’ all over your shirt.

One point, you must always eat from one end, never from the middle! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

IMG_3003

3 Likes