What do you have against Brown....Kingdoms?

“The order in which delves are released is auto-generated and prone to streakiness”~standard response from Dev team

Just play the game as intended: without a Brown kingdom delve.

Puddling is Brown…hence the hate. :poop:

Brown is so much better than FedEx :wink:

Brown kingdoms don’t need an underworld counterpart because they’re already dumps.

The naive smokescreen attempt constantly employed by the devs in which they attempt to hide behind their heavily biased RNG is ludicrous. You only have to attempt stonesong eyrie full faction to realise that your 5% chance to harpy summon is significantly less than the enemy 5%. 5% is 5%, except in this game where the understanding of mathematics is warped into nonsense.

…what on earth does this have to do with this thread?

1 Like

Stonesong eyrie is a brown and yellow “kingdom”. And how on earth does the final enemy troop manage to summon 3 harpies at the start of a turn?

Stonesong is linked to Suncrest, which is yellow, so it uses Deed of Air, not stone/brown.

1 Like

I see. Try a little patience. You will get ur kingdoms boosted in time. Why is everyone in such a rush? All that that achieves is further content release and more frustration and dead ends. No such thing as an end gamer in this kind of thing…people need to stop using such an inaccurate term. Gow has and never will have a “true endgame player” until the devs/publishers stop content release whilst they create a new game.

I’d make a Cleveland Browns joke but all the devs are from Australia so that’s unlikely to be the cause. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just two of the next three factions will be linked to Brown Kingdoms: Werewoods (to Urskaya) and The Deep Hive (to Drifting Sands).

According to Salty, Werewoods is linked to Maugrim Woods.

1 Like

Please be aware that our schedule is not set in stone, and often changes. Anything in Taransworld is subject to change.

3 Likes

I’m saddened by the answer, but approve the pun.

12 Likes

Scarlett as a narrator does not mean the faction belongs to Maugrim Woods.

No one said it meant that. My post was even from before last night’s stream. EDIT: I rewatched that section from last night’s stream. Someone in chat brought up the fact that Scarlett is from Maugrim Woods and Salty just agreed to that logic. Doesn’t mean that’s why she thought it was Maugrim Woods originally.

Salty first said this 3 streams ago now, and said she was working currently working on the the script for the Urskaya linked faction. It’s possible she was mistaken, but she’s confirmed it twice now.

Anyway, I’d be happy if it was Urskaya. I already spent my deeds in preparation for it a few weeks ago.

The new Faction is linked to Maugrim Woods. Salty’s post here was to correct Nullings. Since this thread isn’t being streamed she couldn’t just confirm what I hear she confirmed on stream already. I don’t know why Tarans info is incorrect. But unfortunately it is.

Lol…:person_facepalming:
Well at least we finally got a Brown Deeded Faction… regardless of the messy lead up.
Thus closing this thread. :grinning:

3 Likes

I still like to point out all blue kingdom faction have come out before one brown kingdom faction did, before its forgotten.

2 Likes

I believe you all know that Taran does not invent anything, just digs game files.

I assume that the patch 4.7.5 will be issued later, that’s why binding Werewoods to Urskaya was not changed.

Correct.
But at the time we had the person literally writing the quest line telling folks that it wasn’t Urskaya. I said his info was wrong because we were given the wrong info. From someone who should know better than the actual API.

6 Likes