What are Starry pets good for?

I understand that they count toward the number of pets in a kingdom, so that is one use for them.

What I don’t know is if they do anything else.

They are supposed to give a 3X team bonus (when full leveled), but I never see them when I do a team made up of only one kingdom. I see the other bonuses, but Starry ones don’t show up. Ever.

I would expect them to show up if you have the appropriate kingdom team, such as in in pure faction delves or anywhere else, but they never do.

So what is the point of getting them? The trials to get all the pets required to level up to 20 range from tedious to impossible. So why do them?

I just want to know if there is something I’m missing with these pets. Are they like the cosmetic pets that don’t have any real use?

they stack on top of the already existing team bonus from the original pet. It would be nice if they were a separate tab though.

1 Like

If you check your kingdom bonus on a team, you will see a roman numeral. From what I can tell, that one shows the level of your shiny pet bonus.

1 Like

This “double stacking” buff of pets started with the elemental bonus I think. Magma Pillar is the only pet that shows up, even though Moist Owlette gives a bonus too.

I bet u he is lonely though. (Sorry, I like owls and I have to check up on him every now and then. Little bugger always likes flying too far away from home).:rofl:

1 Like

The roman numeral only reflects the contribution of kingdom level:

I agree that the contributions from pets should be shown more clearly, especially when there are multiple pets providing multipliers for the same bonus.

3 Likes