Wet (times 3)

WET WET WET

New Event Troop: Water Weird

The Water Weird will be available in the World Event Shop, and will appear in Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Ultra-Rare Troop: Waterborn Owl

The Waterborn Owl will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Weapon: Ocea’s Tome

This week it will be available in both the Event shop, and in the Soulforge.

World Event: Dragons’ Defense

There are 6 battles that players can encounter during the event: Bastion Tower, Blast Tower, Mage Tower, Crossbow Tower, Storm Tower, and Catapult Tower. The battles are randomly chosen, but they all have an equal chance of appearing on the map.

Scoring
You can find the following rewards for each of the different battles you may encounter.

• Bastion Tower: 10 Dragon Eggs
  • Blast Tower: 8 Dragon Eggs
  • Mage Tower: 7 Dragon Eggs
  • Crossbow Tower: 6 Dragon Eggs
  • Storm Tower: 5 Dragon Eggs
  • Catapult Tower: 4 Dragon Eggs

Each Dragon Egg is worth 10 points.

Sorry friends that this issue is still ongoing, just when I thought it was cross posting it gets me again.

Jeto - Support Human :woman_mage:t2:

1 Like

lol

Even a Dev can’t make the title Wet, Wet, Wet on the forum :joy::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Hey @Jeto, thanks for creating the official post. However, Scoring section is not complete, battles will not only give the base amount of Dragon Eggs. I was hoping for a clarification, how the value for each battle is calculated, maybe you could add one :slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes

Forest Troll
King Gobtruffle
Aboreal Crystal (Elementalist)
The Maraji Queen
Mushroom Banner

This event let’s us use one of the best troop combos in the game, FT/KG. These 2 troops work so well together it almost makes me cry. :smiley:

@Magnusimus it’s blocked because this site is recognising the title is one word repeated & gives me an error, maybe to prevent spam?
Little does it know, I’m just trying to share a real post :woman_facepalming:t2:

6 Likes

You teach that forum whose boss.

3 Likes

So what’s the deal with the eggs.
It isn’t straight fixed number of eggs, given I just got 27 eggs on one tower.

Higher levels yield more eggs I’m guessing?
Should that not be mentioned in the post?

2 Likes

Indeed, this is a very important detail left out. We need to know if the points are scaling with enemy level, have a random multiplier possible, or both.

1 Like

For as long as game mechanics have been IP, game designers have pretended that obfuscating game mechanics “makes the game more enjoyable!”

It was always a lie then, its a lie that GoW has claimed before, and I suspect that’s the lie they’ll claim now.

5 Likes

Lol there’s no scoring in game and the only scoring available isn’t accurate. Nice!

6 Likes

So true so true.

3 Likes

Can we have the proper scoring formula please? If you look around at assorted posts on the subject it’s clear folks are getting more eggs than this and both scaling and an occasional bonus modifier seem to be in effect.

8 Likes

So, an event post both too late and incomplete. GG.

11 Likes
Priority order: AVG.
1 Bastion Tower: 10 35,9
2 Mage Tower: 7 19,6
3 Crossbow Tower: 6 19,0
4 Blast Tower: 8 18,1
5 Storm Tower: 5 13,6
6 Catapult Tower: 4 7,4
Basic Priority order:
1 Bastion
2 Mage
Crossbow
Blast
3 Storm
4 Catapult
1 Like

NOPE :point_up_2:

Took screenshot of my 3 x Bastion Tower battles today:

Level 170 - 60 Dragon eggs

Level 190 - 49 Dragon eggs

Level 210 - 35 Dragon Eggs

4 Likes

@Jeto So we can post on new updates in the game but on existing updates that have broken elements of the game?

ANY NEWS ON THE GUILD WARS SCORING BUG!?!?!?!?!?!

3 Likes

@Jeto is just posting for the sake of posting though.

Sadly nope

https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/4409919473935-PC-Mobile-Guild-Wars-Scores-not-Calculating-Correctly

Still this.

I suspect that the values are increasing by 25% of original value (with rounding) as the enemy level increases and there is also a random multiplier in effect (the standard 1.18x avg 3 max deal).

Level 170 = 8 increases x 2.5 = 20 + 10 base = 30 then you got a 2x random multiplier = 60
Level 190 = 9 increases x 2.5 = 22.5 + 10 base = 32.5 then a 1.5x multiplier = 49 rounded
Level 210 = 10 increases x 2.5 = 25 + 10 base = 35 and no lucky multiplier this time.

That’s my speculation. Bastion Tower was a nice example with even numbers to work with, but the others seem to fit this pattern for me too as I’m playing.

1 Like

To paraphrase from the broken perspective from a dev because their jobs are so difficult that they find find pride the game even running at all. Nevermind well.

In regards to the scoring issue. “They didn’t say, or not say” that bonus eggs could be scored this week.

Devs will be considered as liars and thieves. Until their work says otherwise.

Never forget Arachnaean Weaver and the complete amateur hour that the product has been ever since we were conned out of resources for 4 days.

6 Likes