We're up to gold league in 3 weeks!

Also please stop spamming my posts getting bit fed up now, if your a “top guild” shouldn’t have to be constantly spamming people’s posts…

I didnt even mention my guilds name/rank…I just gave you hints…chill. Mate you want to be core take advice if not I will leave it at good luck.

jeez did i ask you to join…I just said you and lady sapp should think about joining forces…

Not you its all your guild they spam people’s posts I’ve noticed, I got banned for posting once a day to guilds that were already full and you guys do way more than to relatively new guilds. Don’t really see how it’s fair. Yes were relatively small guild but we are advancing fast and would be even more so if we got left to our own devices.

Ach mate I do understand…demolisz is a bit full on…he threadjacks like hes no cares but he see’s the guild issue in this game…I wont try to threadjack with my guild name.

I truly hope you can make your gulld competitive…you and ladysapp seem a good fit is all.

i want the guilds to be more competitive, seems you get lucky with a member or two and you are a “top guild” I truly think taking the pressure off big players and playing as a team will reap more rewards its just getting the team together.

you and ladysapp seem to get along, was it a stretch to say to should join forces…I would love more active members but out of the joinings lately wee need to cut 2 folks at least…if two smaller guilds have quite a few active then joining forces seems a good idea…with guild communication the way it is it makes it rough…you will lose members…but two guild with 4/5 active makes 8/10 active if its done right…I mean no disrespect and if your playing for fun hats off to you…but I know ladysapp wants top tier action…its a good fit.

Yeah fair enough, I’m in it for fun mostly but given how well the guild is doing trying to promote it more to see how high we can go. Never know we may merge eventually but were similar personalitys I feel invested a lot of time in current guild be a shame to make it go to waste. Still think top 600 is good for less than 2 weeks active.,and no money spent is good, never know may rival you guys soon but time will tell

Hell yes top 600 is good in less than 2 weeks, it shows activity…I get not wanting to drop your guild after the work as well.
I envy your drive, I do wish you the best of luck but I know the challenges you face. We struggled to break the top 30 its took great signings and time to stop yoyo’ing for 32nd to 36th…we are now top twenty (16th I think). we have the least number of members in the top 50 i believe but its active.

You know what for the challenge, after we get to number one ( we caught 40 strong by 344 trophys this week) I will retire to another up and coming, I hope you are still kicking about I like your drive.

1 Like

Feel free to add me on Xbox - gamer tag is Rosco122

Bump bumpington

Can i join? Im only level 25 but i can donate about 100 trophies a week.
Xbox handle
ii TizZLe ii

I honestly don’t know if these guys are active on here anymore