Weekly Race Discussion

Yea, it’s why I wanted to mention trolls. I’m really enjoying using them now.

1 Like

He can already one shot most troops I come across. Plus the team wide barriers are great.

Rock Troll has the knockout trait for me too.

I tinkered with a team for Giants - has two mana creators and two troops that can basically one shot anything, providing the conditions are met. So, they are far from useless, but that doesn’t mean they couldn’t be improved.

Jotnar last trait is awesome, it’s my favourite thing about him. But although Jotnar can one shot troops that have a below average life value, it’s only the case in PvP. He can’t one shot event boosted troops and can’t one shot in guild wars ar all. This would be fine if you could follow up with another giant’s cast, but there isn’t one capable of doing true damage as well.

True, but in GW I wouldn’t be basing him around a giant team, so I’m not looking for a one shot then. Slot him in for the barriers in the first instance. Then I’ll pair with other true damager like Bat or Khorvash or hero weapon Cresendo and he works well.

2 Likes

I think we really need a giant or two that deals superb damage.
One giant can be Legendary and it does:

27 mana cost
Kill an enemy. Jumble the board and get an extra turn
(Spell can only be used once)

Another giant can:

24 mana cost
Deal 60 damage to 3 random troops.
(Spell can only be used once)

You get my idea… really powerful giants that is fun to use.

1 Like

Not sure I’m liking those ideas Eika, Stormshield and Gog and Gud can already one shot troops,

I think that Enraged should be farmed out to all Giants and each Giant get this added to their spell ‘Enrage the first ally if it is a giant’.

This then fits thematically that Giants possess great attack power, whilst keeping their unenraged attack low and health high (they are large😁).

Poor old Berseker certainly needs it.

2 Likes

Hate any troops with RNG and OR in their skills here. So sadly Gud and Gog is just sad for me. Stormshield makes me sad too.

1 Like

i think it’s a balance thing.

if giants would do giant damage (40+ or more) everyone would use giants. Or ?

Just because they make you sad, doesn’t change the fact that there are already Giant troops that can one shot already. :wink:

I think you don’t see my point. I want Giant troops without a OR skill or not depended on other Giant troops to deal good damage. Their mana cost might be higher, but I rather prefer that than build up troops.

1 Like