Weekly legendary and mythic drops

I was wondering if there is a source that lists the legendary and mythic drops for each chest type each week. While I am still far from complete I’ve hit the point where I’m looking for specific troops now to build a team around and I don’t mind hanging on to my keys for a couple weeks to have a better shot.

1 Like

The only chests that change weekly are event chests, and the legendaries and Mythics that can drop from event chests correspond to the weekly event kingdom.

All previously released Mythics and legendaries are available in other chests (according to their type and rarity) all the time, except for “mythic exclusive weeks”, where the newly released mythic will be the only mythic that you can get from glory, gem, VIP and guild keys. The next Mythic exclusive week should start on Friday for you.

The weekly event and any exclusive mythic weeks can be found on the event tab from the main map screen.

1 Like

You can also look here to see what kingdoms are commin up in events [Spoilers] Arcane Traitstones in Glory Packs Jul-Oct 2017 - #42 by PGSundling

2 Likes

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hvL6AijrIk4B2HHAh0A9yh3J7jVHlN2DV54fINvRkV8/edit#gid=0

There is also a spreadsheet with the same information. Sometimes one of the other will be more up to date. I used them both when I do weekly strategy guides for my guild. :slight_smile:

None Of The Above
Unrepentant

2 Likes