Weekly Event: Ship Shape - 250 snotgems too many?

As this requires 250 PvP matches to complete and the 1TD nerf is in full effect could we get this adjusted down to about 150 snot gems for top reward?

2 Likes

I mean i will get them done but alot of ppl wont at 250

I also will likely get them done but its going to take quite a bit of time to do and come very close to eradicating the “casual game” classification of GoW due to time requirements.

3 Likes

Thats true but i do more than 250 battles a week anyway so to me this event is just extra gravy

1 Like

Its not about you, it is about the 90% of the player base. :wink:

4 Likes

Its elective, you don’t have to complete the event.

1 Like

So true, +1999.

I did the map event just once, all the other times I lost the resources by not doing the map events. Now I have a chance to get all the snotstones tho, while others not. :wink:

1 Like

See this is where you’re wrong brudda… Its ALWAYS about me… Or at least thats what i tell myself

1 Like

My leg is a little sore, please dont come get me… :rofl:

Dude… If i go to europe i got better things to do than chase an oak tree who thinks hes a dinosaur lol

1 Like

You would had stopped at the first pub you found and thats were your vacation would had been.:wink:

1 Like

Nah we got plenty pubs here… Im going to verdun and flanders and i wanna follow hannibals route from spain to italy and münster and thermopylae

1 Like

I take it the other way around.
250 is fine. Since it’s optional, the scale could go for 1000 for all i care.
But, i think the prizes should be a little bit better, from the last 100 fights for 6 keys, really? For players who already have a Mythic Atlanta, you might as well stop at 50 and grind Exploration or something else.

2 Likes

Damn… Unity got released on PC and now my thread got ignored… I feel dejected…:frowning:

Bombots on 1 trophies and this will be an easy event now with 4x speed.

i thoroughly enjoy map events…:grin: