Weekly Event: Let it Snow

Thanks @Zelfore. I still find it a little imperfect though. It could definitely be improved

A new weapon appear with this event: Imperial Jewel
But since a long time (1year i think) I wait for the Silent Night in the rewards…
Hope there’s a time we could buy it

As we approach the Holiday season, stay tuned and a wild Silent Night may appear…

2 Likes

Haha, I knew the imp-puns would get you into trouble eventually :slight_smile:

edit: also, sorry to correct you, but the language is called Implish, not English.

I have a problem, when I hit the buttom in the top right to exit the game an error appears and have to close the game through windows

1 Like

This is the link you were obviously looking for, cheeky dragon tamer person :imp:

I stand AND have corrected. :stuck_out_tongue:

Getting that leveling bug like last time. Thought you ought to know.

I just trained my Imp to L15 with no problem. It may have been part of the general server craziness that we got hit with 45 minutes ago

Huh, that’s neat. I got a ‘Lost Connection to Server’ notice, then it started working… I got to level 8, 9 gave me the ‘no souls were used’ problem/error message, and now its back to level 4. Never seen that before.

Got to lvl15, seems fine now.

Can someone post his status on level 15? I don’t have souls to level him up so just to know how strong he is.

Sure, here you go:

1 Like

Or he could simply have looked at the blog post :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah, too easy :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks a lot :smile:
@melkathi blog only shows level 1 imp, I couldn’t find the level 15 stats.

Shows level 15 when I look at it. Just got one less attack than on Archenassa’s image.

Oh I found it now. Never actually visited the link, didn’t know it leads to a blog :laughing:
But thanks for clearing that up :smile:

The impertinent language impeded my imperfect understanding of your improvisation. Regardless I am too impoverished to impart an Imp into my important imperial army. I am impartial to your import.

4 Likes

What I just read:
“Imp imp imp impimp imp imp impimp imp. Imp imp, impimp imp imp.”

Edit:
I vote for renaming the game “Imps of War” for the next April Fools’ Day xD

2 Likes