Weekly Event: Flame On!

That’s cool, you’ll have all kind of pretty neat stuff to discover then! :slight_smile:

@Jainus: sorry, didn’t mean to sound harsh to Rasper. :confused:

1 Like

Cool card. Think I’ll call him Natsu. :wink:

(Obscure Reference)

This is great! Exciting to have new play elements introduced! Hopefully we will start seeing them brought out a little more prevalently! ::cough cough hunters mark cough cough::

I thought the Venoxia / Webspinner team would have become useless but it is working better than ever. :smile:

I’ve bumped into it plenty already, and tried it - powerful but seemingly not broken…

This information was not available at the time of my posting. The wording of the patch notes made it sound like it could only be cleansed, like poison.

I have tried Salamander with the two Imps and Shadow Hunter, and they match each other quite well. Salamander will burn enemies down to 1 life, and one of the imps will mop it up for a magic bonus.

Deceptive description page. The news page clearly shows the salamander doing 9 damage at level 15, but I just leveled mine and it only goes to 6 at level 15. Grrrr.

Sirrian mentioned under the post that the image was wrong, as it was taken before salamander’s final balance.