Week Long Gems of War Stream

Hello everyone! Day 4 of the week long GoW stream is starting in a couple minutes. I woke to find that I was still in the global rank 1 position. Our goal today is to push ahead with the current meta like crazy so we have time to play around with the 2.0.1 update later tonight.

1 Like

Hello everyone! Day 5 of the week long GoW stream is starting right now. This will be the first full day with V 2.0.1 as we still maintain our #1 lead. Goal of today is to try to unlock the Assassin's weapon, find more builds that work in 2.0.1, and pull ahead 2k+ rating from 2nd.

Twitch

:slight_smile:

Hello everyone! Day 6 of the week long GoW stream starting soon. 2nd and 3rd are starting to catch up, but hopefully we still hold sustaining lead. ^_^

Twitch

Nice stream, I watched a few times this week!

I have an Idea for next week: after you do the obvious YouTube vid covering the Explore Mode.

You could create a unique video for battling in each Kingdom. Team building vs each Kingdom, based on exploiting the specific weakness it has and enhancing your teams strengths against it.

1 Like

That would be cool, but the roll system for many kingdoms can be quite random. I’ve seen several instances in which all 4 troops aren’t even from the kingdom.

Yeah, I just tried it on the PC. After I posted, of course…

I didn’t realize how random they made it, I assumed it would be more Kingdom specific than it plays. Oh well

The last day is here! We finally lost our 5 day 1st place lead. Today will be an attempt to close the gap back to rank 1. If it looks too bleak by too late, I may end up opting into a different game to chill with. We will be handing out 2 redeem codes during its duration if anyone is interested.

Twitch

1 Like