Weakest Team Challenge

I have a new plan for this. In about 12 hours I will make a poll with every team mentioned here up to that point on it. The 3 top voted will be the ones I use.

2 Likes

your torture for our amusement. :+1::+1: for @Tacet

Give this one a try;

Spider Swarm
Dwarven Miner
Valkyrie
Finley
Stormheim/Karakoth/Khetar banner

ogre
priestess
summoner
black beast
any banner
no synergy but covers all colors

I was looking to make a bad defense team for easy revenges but didn’t want it too simple for my opponent so I went with:
Peasant
Musketeer
Priestess
Glade Warden

Easy right? Imagine my surprise when I signed in and saw Defense Victories: 1

Summon ad nauseam:

3 Likes

@dhjl I’m surprised to see you are the first to mention Poison Master. That would have been one of my first picks for worst. xD

2 Likes

what about war sphinx, poison master, revenant, and shadow-hunter.

or cthyryzyx, dokkalfar, war sphinx, flesh golem

Hmm no idea how this would play, but sounds interesting to me :stuck_out_tongue:

Theme: Mana Conversion

Alchemist
Acolyte
Valkyrie
Finley

Banner: Abyssal

Fortress Gate
Dwarven Miner
Peasant
Poison Master

And yeah lets go with Holy Banner for reasons.

Crap attack, crap ability, crap ability, still underpowered and crap ability. And only three colors.

Thought of another really good one:

Fortress Gate / Alastair / Valk / Templar

You’ve got great synergy between Alastair, Valk, & Templar only problem is that Alastair and Templar buff all troops making the gate unkillable. You’re thus forced to try to win by making skull matches with a 3 attack Fortress Gate. Or all troop spells are totally useless until you let the gate die, maybe losing other troops in the process, and then you still have to win with no offensive troops.

1 Like

Try my underdogs:

Aziris / Dire Wolf / Serpent / Cockatrice

is poison master still super bad? exploding 4 doesn’t seem that terrible…

Of course, if exploding gems only ends up fueling crap like Peasant, it really doesn’t matter how strong the exploder is…

you got a point.

Votings begun!

2 Likes