"We understand that Delves are too difficult" so 90% of what we do is to make them more difficult instead of making them easier

You beat level 500 Primal Rift with 100 hoard Quality?

That is correct.

6 Likes

Impressive, congrats! Do you mind sharing the team and about how long it took? Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Sure happy to share. I had tried for a couple of days I got it this past Saturday took about 35 minutes.

My team using Riven Banner (2 Aranea Medal, 1 Anu Medal)
Redthorn
Green Golem
Dark Dryad
Alderfather

The biggest thing for me letting redthorn die and summoning a Treant, then buffed his attack ridiculous and him entangle the front troop.

Also keep Alderfather charged in case your tank dies or you get a skull alignment or red/purple alignment.

2 down 14 to go.

Trying for Amnithrax, Crypt Keepers, and Silver Necropolis and having no luck with any but am getting to the last battle consistently then it falls apart lol.

Good luck!

4 Likes

To be fair, I’m pretty sure a dev did mention that the change was happening when it happened. It might have been as a response to a bug thread.

BUT, I have been unable to subsequently find the post I swear I read and did not simply dream, so the point stands that game changes should probably be on more prominent display somewhere.

2 Likes

:vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Would love to see a dev response here, I noticed the same thing and thought i was smoking crack or something. Appears the devs are the ones with crack.

Are you being elitist, ironic or something else?

wow, are we even playing the same game…

4 Likes

@HugeOgre you are speaking for me! I agree. I did delve without potions, pre medals, with only 6 guild task and with kingodom at level 10. I dont understand what they want, they have all help possible. Probably the delve arent so hard, but they need learn how to play a delve or join in a better guild for have much help and undestand how to play at this game.

@awryan i did primal rift 5 moths ago with only 2 tries. It is really easy, it is long but not hard. With the new stats now it is more easy, you have medals, kingdom power and more guild stats.

Ninja changes are always bad. I don’t support them in any way, shape, or form. This team and this game are terrible about communicating changes.

6 Likes

Read the OP. Not just the comment. If it was “really easy” then you should of been able to do it with a hoard Quality of 100, instead of the 150 that you have for Primal Rift.

You failed to mention how you have an average hoard quality of 200 overall for all your Factions and still don’t have them all maxed.
Due to the changes from 4.7
There simply isn’t enough gold left for average players to spend millions of gold on Factions.
So to answer your rhetorical question.
I want the Factions to be actually balanced.

1 Like

@awryan the pure faction delve are for endgame players, i did with 150 hoard, kingdom power 10, zero medals, zero potions. Tons people on my guild did with 100 hoard lvl. I did with 135 lvl hoard keepers, with 150 necropolis, with 190 eyes. I did the others with potions because i didnt want spend so much gold (the endgame players have tons of gems). At the moment i miss only the warrens, i will do the next tuesday but it is possible with the normal seals too. You are speaking about average player, so why an average player must have what a top player have?

It doesn’t matter whether it was a good change or not, or whether it was justified. I personally think they could have found a better lever to pull or possibly not pulled it as hard as they did. Tier 5 rooms = hard.

What matters is that they just slid the change in thinking that, what, we wouldn’t notice or something?

8 Likes

@Shimrra i think because was really easy and now we have a lot of help

@Shimrrabut sure, they must talk about a nerf. They speak only for the buffs

Especially true now with the addition of Epic tasks, and gold needed when adding deeds to kingdom progress. Gold was always a currency I never worried about and had millions in reserve, but not now.

3 Likes

Delves aren’t my priority, but these kind of changes should be communicated clearly. Just list it in patch notes.

2 Likes