We need more than 10 reward portals in Raid

Mabye we need more than 10 reward portals in events. I mean its only wed :sunglasses::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

First of all, kudos to you and your Guild for one heck of an accomplishment!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Secondlyā€¦ to any devs that might stumble in hereā€¦

:scream: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :scream:

I think the current level is challenging and yet reasonably balanced. With 30 members at Tier 3/4 you should be able to close all 10 Portals. Thatā€™s perfect. Anything more than that would require too much. As for the swiftness of your completion. I would wager, excitement of RAID mode and players going well beyond TIER 3 have a HUGE part to play in that success. I bet, next Raid youā€™re not done on Wednesday. Right? :wink:

16 Likes

I think before Monday everyone should have to spend all of their gems or lose them all. Then weā€™ll all start at zero after weekly reset. 10 portals shouldnā€™t be an issue after that. :grinning:

1 Like

I think itā€™s reasonable to expect the grindiest of grinders will max out these challenges much faster than the ā€œabove-averageā€ guilds, and those will max it out much faster than the ā€œaverageā€ guilds. My guess is the devs expect ā€œaverageā€ to find it really hard to max out the portals, and for it to be unachievable for everyone beneath. (Keep in mind: the average person has an above-average number of legs.) The meaning of that parenthetical is to point out that if ā€œthe average guildā€ struggles to max it, 50% of players arenā€™t getting all 10 portals.

All that said, congrats on securing a spot in history proving to be some of the grindiest of grinders! :sunglasses: Itā€™s not a small task to do that much damage in this time period! Donā€™t mistake this for sarcasm, I was curious how quickly people would get here.

1 Like

What the op really said (a translation):

My guild mates and I dumped and wasted a bunch of resources in order to finish 4 days early. Not only does it make no difference how fast we finished, but we technically got less of a reward to spent ratio than someone who took their time. But hey, at least I get to make a thread and brag how L33t I am.

Is that what you meant? :joy:

For the record, and to be fair, our guild finished today as well, but I couldnā€™t resist the opportunity to make fun of myself by completely putting my shame on you. I learned that skill from my wife.

14 Likes

I second the Noooooooo above.

Each Portal needs a rewards increase, we donā€™t need increasing number of portals.

13 Likes

Oh dear god no!! We finished yesterday, but a few of us are still doing the daily sigils just too see how far we can get with different tiers and set reqs accordingly. Itā€™s tedious. Raven donā€™t show up often, but i cringe when they do because i donā€™t want any more battles. Itā€™s not fun. At least with gw we can use a lot of different teams, this has about two viable options to attack and vice versa. I hope next weekā€™s new event is spectacular because this is a snoozefest, i basically log in to collect tribute and do a few pvp with no desire to keep going and test teams like with gw. The guys in my guild donā€™t seem as active either. I donā€™t see positive feedback in global. No disrespect to the op, but the last thing we need is more of this.

5 Likes

I think portal 10 should be unlimited just like tier 7 in the shop.

2 Likes