We need more female Gnomes

I think it was the swearing that got that one post flagged too :bulb:

4 Likes

Could very well be that this topic gets reviewed, moderated and receive a textwall-explanation (opinion) whenever “work” resumes after the weekend.

All while other topics with “real” existing ingame bugs, problems and questions about it don’t get answers, explanations and infos - but instead get ignored, abandoned and stay unanswered.

#priorities may differ

A appreciated priority would be to add a (female) Librarian Gnome that exclusively drops writs, deeds of the available colours, imperial deeds and all coloured books. Don’t be shy with the reward drops and also make this one appearing more frequent compared to the Soul Gnome, because I guess it is also wanted to get equal representation in finding male and female gnomes ingame. Would be a good start everyone could acclimatize with.

12 Likes

:point_up_2: This, very much.

:roll_eyes: :zipper_mouth_face: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

This game has no representation for people of disability. Here’s a few ideas:

• Gnomes with mobility impairment. For example, wheelchair-bound amputees.
  • Gnomes with chronic illness, such as diabetes, asthma, or multiple sclerosis.
  • Gnomes with developmental disabilities, such as autism spectrum disorder or Down syndrome.

We do have one blind troop (the Blind Guardian), but it’s absolutely hideous and fails to represent the blind community. Nobody is gonna look at that ugly thing and think “ah yes, I feel represented.”

5 Likes

I believe that you and the team need to concentrate more on the game functions and the endless bug list. Concentrate more on your promises to fix the daily offers, offer Dungeon solutions instead of the current torture, Hoard Mimic mirage and how about testing before releasing new content?

Don’t get me wrong, I am very thankful for you to take a feedback but what about the thousands other feedbacks and we are still waiting for an answer or fix.

I love this game, and for this reason I want you guys to start caring for your own game and for your customers. We appreciate your time and effort, but make the most of it. Thanks

10 Likes

We’re getting quite far into politics and arguing here. Probably best to take that off-forum before it derails further.

2 Likes

I’m down for this as long as she looks like Cindi Savagelips with glasses and a nice suit (:rofl::sweat_smile::rofl: ain’t I a stinker?) make it happen. :sunglasses::+1:t4:

How do you tell the gender of a Daemon Gnome or a Mecha Gnome?

We don’t know the gender of any of the gnomes because this data is not in the game’s files. KeiFlox assumed three of the gnomes are female, which is harmful, invalidating, and perpetuates stereotypes.

“This is totally valid feedback” implies that Kafka is gender-normative and doesn’t understand the harm that can be caused by assuming someone’s gender. Kafka may view gender identity as a trivial or unimportant aspect of a person’s identity, rather than a fundamental part of who they are. It’s important for us to engage in respectful dialogue with Kafka to help her understand that gender is a personal and complex aspect of identity that goes beyond physical appearance. By doing so, we can help to create a more inclusive and welcoming environment for all individuals, regardless of their gender identity.

It is also important to remember that not every gnome may feel comfortable sharing their gender identity, and that is okay. Some gnomes may not have a clear answer, or they may not feel ready to share their gender identity with others. In these cases, it is important to respect their privacy and not push it further.

3 Likes

1st Vault Mythic. Drops Writs, Deeds of the different colors. Drops occasionally Imperial deeds and Books of the different colors.

Taking this idea from icy @icy

For more custom troops

7 Likes

Cool troop idea!

Hello :slight_smile:

I’m locking this thread because the feedback has already been received and it is no longer constructive, or in line with the forum rules community guidelines and has derailed off-topic.

In the future, please remember to keep it civil.

2 Likes