We need Giant, Elemental, mechanical Heroes to use in our appearance

Fire elemental, Ice Elemental, water elemental, wind elemental, how about a earth elemental hero to use as an appearance? And a stone giant, a hero robot made out of steel? Lol it be nice to have that right? Please make that happen. Please make those heroes for all of us to change our appearance with.

3 Likes

Undead hero please! lol this would be another nice visual addition to the game that should not be too difficult to implement. They would have to do a little tweaking to have the armors look right on them and stuff and to work out the colours hairs and skintones etc.
I have a feeling though if they were going to go through the work of doing so they might monetize it with gems like purchasing additional hero skins similar to how you can purchase portraits for a 25 gem cost or something. I wouldn’t feel bad about spending 50 or 100 gems for undead hero skins. I know the idea of asking them to charge us gems for it won’t be popular but I figure they will be more likely to implement it if they know they can get away asking us to pay for a new feature and I think having more hero looks would be worth it.

3 Likes

How about some good looking guys? There are some pretty options for women but the men not so much.

And how about keeping hair when wearing a helmet/hat? :sweat_smile:

Fixing some head sizes, maybe?

There’s a lot of cool art in the game but the heroes are still lacking.

3 Likes

I’d also love to see some divine and daemonic avatars for our heroes, maybe with either horns or a halo as optional headgear.

2 Likes

Funny thing is this is the easiest no brainer way for them to make some fast money and they just won’t do it. If you can make art for new troops constantly can you really not make some new hairstyles, heads and matching arms/hands? Zzzz…

2 Likes

To be fair they are usually open and receptive to ideas like this especially when we state they are things we are happy to pay for. Not long ago I made the suggestion that they could add a lot of existing artwork for portrait images and it is something they agreed is a great idea and will look into. It might take them awhile to discuss plan out and implement but things they can monetize that will also make players happier is probably second only to releasing new content in their eyes as it is a win for everyone. I am hopeful this is an idea with some real legs and I do not think it is that unlikely to see it happen. It won’t negatively impact the game there is no pay to win argument against it it makes us happy makes the game look better and can make them more money and like you said it doesn’t seem like it would be hard to implement these are exactly the types of community ideas they typically respond to positively.
@Nimhain @OminousGMan @Kafka @Jeto I think this one needs your attention :smiley:

2 Likes