We need a pop up window for these use troop/weapon for double points events

As the title says. Not all members can be reached through ingame chat or Discord. And then the game needs to help them as good as possible. Even if the menu tells you about the bonus, people misses out on it.

7 Likes

After many, many years of Bounty events, it’s depressing to see, that players still miss on stuff like troop multipliers, but yes, I suppose a reminder is necessary. Hopefully such a thing can be implemented without breaking the whole event system. World event medals do most likely always occupy the same spot, so the game can check the same value each time. Troops and weapons are persistent.

I bet, the only reason why the system was changed in this way is, because players had godslayers and siegebreakers for every kingdom/type by now and had less incentive to buy the new ones.

P.S.: Another issue, that could be solved much easier, if one of the oldest and most requested game suggestions was finally implemented: Guild PMs.

3 Likes

Seems like a reasonable quality-of-life suggestion for these types of events.

If:

• Player has at least 1 copy of the event’s featured Troop, and:
  • it is not in their event team setup

Then:

• Pop up a window explaining the troop’s bonus and ask if they want to include it in their team.

I know in my case, whenever there’s a Bounty weekend I have a go-to selection of about 3 Troops I use (plus a 4th, for a total of a 24x multiplier) but the last Bounty event we had was the first time I’d ever put the “Bounty Captain” on a team (fully ascended/traited) and I was surprised to see a total multiplier of 30x (the captain’s bonus counting double). Sure, it was only +20% from what I was getting already, but still.

3 Likes