We need a favorite Tab for Troops!

Ok…As you get further along in the game, You will easily have 600 plus troops as you pass level 1000. We need a favorites tab to store favorites that we can quickly access. Yes, we have team slots but they aren’t the same. I do have teams of course but we need a way to place “good” cards for future use and quickly go through them.

11 Likes

Good idea!

Great idea

Excellent idea.

I’d like this, but also a ‘Recently Obtained’/‘New’ ordering filter and potentially even custom tags/categories for troops (has been mentioned somewhere else, can find it later if relevant).

3 Likes

I personally like the player’s-tag-their-own-cards idea (I think @Shimrra posted a thread requesting it?), and I think it could largely be implemented if the “troop role” tags that no one likes were both toggle-able and able to be renamed by the player.

The devs could even have their cake and eat it, too: make the current labels the defaults (just like guild ranks) whilst allowing the players to choose for themselves to change if they want

2 Likes

We could also use the option to exclude or hide troops that we don’t want to appear, even if we write certain words.

IIRC I put a good picture in someone else’s request thread. I’ll find it. Done.

2 Likes

Would certainly make life easier! Especially in delves that the filter doesn’t work so well, since the delve colors are locked in

That too also a lock-in card just in case you accidentally scrap a card.