We need a extremely higher number of resources to keep up with demand

We need a extremely higher number of gold, gems, diamonds, dragonite, and ALL other resources in Gems of War to keep up with demands of the game. Like pets we have pets that give a bonus to troops and other stuff why we get a pet that is cosmetic only and truly does not have any true reason at all to be leveled up because it just there to show off and resources is wasted to upgrade the pet “no bonus”. Kingdoms demand a high number of resources the guardians in a guild demand a high number of Gold to get to legendary task and it is hard at times to unlock legendary task with all life’s demands. I wish we could have a 100% chance to get a power orb, or mythic troop like Zuul’Goth or some other mythic boss troop like a boss dragon or a big number of gems say like 3,000 gems! Please give us an extremely higher number of resources to keep up with demand. I am level 1,532 and I been with gems of war for many years now and love how the game has grown into an amazing heart-warming TRPG, SRPG. The only way it gets even better now and helps everyone in my opinion is to give an extremely high number of rewards like for example 30,000 to 50,000 gold and 50 to 100 gems each battle or add a reward like dragonite. All of you done an extremely amazing job and to me you all are extraordinary people achieving extraordinary things every day. More rewards make everyone happy, so please give us an extremely high number of rewards so we can keep up with everything, I not greedy I’m thinking of everyone here it be nice for low level players and high leveled players it be nice for everyone. (^_^)

3 Likes

EXTREMELY!!!
IDK, I’m mid 1600, have almost all the troops and think it’s adequate on most of those. Dragonite’s rare, but the only thing that’s actually hard to acquire are books for power level.

9 Likes

the only problem is with resources is deeds (deeds, books and imperial) and dragointe. The later wouldn’t be such a problem if you could target a specific dragon.

4 Likes
1 Like

You’re still thinking so small that it’s painful to watch. What you should be asking for is something like:

1. 500 005 gold after winning any battle plus additional 12854 per every second (up to 71 seconds in total) spent in said battle;
  2. souls at the rate of 11/13ths of the gold amount above;
  3. 943 dragonite, 9943 cursed runes and 99943 gems at every login;
  4. 11223344 copies of random troops (556677 of which are legendary and above) every day;
  5. all guild guardians go 13 levels up every time you award any medal to any troop;
  6. free … action at every 2486 glory earned.
5 Likes

They should sort the sentinel debacle. Most resources can be obtained through putting the hours in. The sentinels and the other “fun” rng elements they’ve thrown at us are an absolute joke

4 Likes

In truth i don’t know how much they can add that wouldn’t blow up the equipment they use to run gems of war. Only so much stress can be put on the CPU. I love to have 500k but 500k after each battle would make short work of the time it takes in the game and everyone would be bored. There be so many one person guilds on the leaderboards people would think they would be cheating like crazy. 30 x 50,000=1,500,000 gold and that’s good enough I think. But i wish we all get a extremely high number of resources to balance out the demands of the game.

I’ve been bleeding gems like crazy since the last update. With all the harder guild events, new pets, and Underspire etc. My resources are draining faster than ever. We could really use a new gem source.

And yeah, I could skip some things to save gems but I have a bad case of FOMO

1 Like

You want more resources ok we hear you. We will make soul gnomes more numerous. Your welcome.

Not being funny but you keep suggesting this kind of stuff.

Maybe because the guild you are in can’t complete all tasks regularly? If so, then possibly you might want to find a new one?

Can’t expect everyone to get a crazy amount of resources for little effort, this would break the economy of game.

4 Likes

No it’s the fact i get 9,000 gold each battle and with booster I get 19,000+ gold, i sure lower leveled players get way less gold. The guild I in now can easily get Legendary task a.k.a (LT) activated but the LT rewards are random too. EVERYTHING needs recourses and every player can’t get enough recourses, that’s why they jump from guild to guild now days. I suggest we get more recourses so everyone can upgrade their kingdoms and keep up with all events and to keep up with the flow of the game. I ask this to help everyone out. :grinning:

1 Like

V.I.P 13? You have paid over $2,500 to attain that VIP level. That’s why you are entitled to that amount per match. VIP benefits are the carrot to get players spending. If more resources are dolled out for free then fewer people will find these rewards as attractive, stop spending and then what…?

Your request will more likely introduce inflation in the price of everything, including guild tasks, so it’s self-defeating, unfortunately.