We need a Dragon Hero and a Dragon hero Class

I love to have a Dragon hero to use and awesome Dragon hero class to go with it. A class where the traits and Talent Trees Talents helps dragon troops and the dragon hero ONLY. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: like All Dragons start with 50% mana, All Dragons gain 25% Attack, All Dragons gain a barrier at the start of battle, All Dragons have 25% Armor. Stuff like that but we can only choose 7 Talents at a time. The other two slots between the Talents can be for the Hero we use in battle so we can choose to give battle Talents to our Dragon Hero or Dragon troops.
Example: (name of talent for Dragon Hero Dragons Heroes Might) Dragon Hero gains 8 Attack in Battle (name of talent Dragons Arcane Wisdom) All Dragons gain 8 magic (talent for both Dragon Hero and Dragon Troops Enchanted Dragon Skin) Both Dragon Hero and Dragon Allies Take 80% less Skull Damage. We choose one of those talents and move down to the next talent. :grinning:

1 Like

We have the Dragonguard Class.

5 Likes

And just saying…we also have this…

2 Likes

i edited the post i made i was suggesting we get a hero class that helps just dragons only with both the Traits and Talents from the hero class Talent Tree. :grinning:

2 Likes

I think that the dragon guard hero class is undervalued as it can buff up magic stats, has skull synergy with razor armor and fire blade, and even has banishment to dispel the enemy team.

Essencia is a HUGE problem though because it just acts as a mana battery for dragons with a lightstorm. The spell is practically useless. This troop has been suggested to be reworked before, but I’ll throw this leaf into the wind:

Spirit Augury: 14 blue/yellow
Summon a dragon spirit and explode 5 gems. If there is already a dragon spirit on my team, explode 5 more gems and enchant all allies.

Keep the same “spirit” of the original spell by summoning a dragon spirit, but at least provide a bit of mana generation instead of doing nothing if your team is full. I like the addition of summoning more dragon spirits, mana generation and enchant if u r in a desperate situation.:dragon:

7 Likes

I often use Dragon Guard but I have never liked that one of the choices in the first talent tree level is a boost to all rashka. Why not a boost to all dragons? It has always seemed odd to me.

3 Likes

Essencia - Take but don’t use :smile::partying_face:

That’s one of the big flaws in the system the devs use for classes. They make a bunch of “trees”, with set traits, and then each class picks three of these trees, meaning the traits in a given tree might not match up with the class using that tree or even work with the other trees within the class. If the devs pick well, the trees should have some synergy, but there’s often at least one trait in a class that has no business being there.
There’s a bunch of traits within the classes that boost specific types of ally, which only work in one or two classes, but get thrown into others where they don’t belong and can’t reasonably help. It would be better if they were re-worked to something like “give x boost to all Y type allies and allies that share a type with myself”, so that in classes where your hero is not the desired type, that trait has some effect, and it wouldn’t matter if the class doesn’t work with the type listed.

5 Likes

I’d definitely like to see an Improvement to the traits. Most of them are practically useless and some even conflict with the main hero traits like having multiple storms.

7 Likes

Essencia is also a pain because it creates a yellow storm so you have to put it higher in the team if you don’t want that.

3 Likes

Essencia is that person who has so many problems but does one thing really well so everyone has to endure their problems.

Like what kind of Legendary troop has a spell that won’t work if a epic troop isn’t present. For every other paired troops like this, it’s always the other way round, the lower rarity troops spell need the higher one to be present.

And the storm trait, it should really not be there for a half mana start troop for a troop type with all kinds of color options.

4 Likes

At least dragonguard tells a bit in it’s name what it is supposed to be used with. I don’t even know what kingdom or troops should most of the classes work with or should they even work. I see absolutely no tailoring in the classes just lazy lottery in picking up the talents. It’s not exactly raining new classes, so there should be time to put some effort to them. If I wouldn’t still be leveling classes, I’d just go with elementalist class, because I remember what kinda troops it works with… All kinda troops.

3 Likes