We need a 2nd in command for guilds

i have just had to do some guild management due to getting new recruits. but because i wasnt leader i had to wait. having a 2nd in command with the ability to kick could combat this.

1 Like

What if number 2 kick number 1
number one must have immunity

1 Like

i thought this would be obvious hence why i didnt specify.

1 Like

or if number 2 went bananas and kicked everyone except the guild leader :scream: :laughing:

1 Like

ok this isnt predictable. i would like to be able to remove people. but we always have a short list of who is next to go. so if needed no tough calls need to be made there and then

could be an option in guild management

So the guild leader is still active then? (If the leader goes inactive then the highest-ranking active member is allowed to take over).

In pq3 any second rank in the kingdom can kick. So everything that we ask for in gems they add on into pq3. You like how that works?

2 Likes

I said it before and they denied it but apparently they play PQ3 a lot and can be found in chat there regularly

I run a kingdom over there. I will keep a eye out for the devs but they probably use different names.

PQ3 has a forum too. Supposedly they have seperate dev teams but you still see Kafka and Jeto on that forum but i know nothing so…

2 Likes

They should recruit someone who is actually interested in gems of war to be a community manager.

They don’t understand the game much and don’t seem to really like it. That’s not very helpful.

4 Likes

I agree lol