We heard you like Gnomez?

I played 4k worth of PVP point battles and then explored for about half an hour and am yet to see a single gnome. :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Speaking of daily tasks…

Wasn’t that supposed to come to Mobile/PC with this update? Did it get “Nyxxed” or is that planned for 3.4? @Saltypatra

5 Likes

Found a gnome, killed it, but lost the battle. I got no gnomesack. Is this intended?

1 Like

Did you retreat or just lose?
Also, what mode of play was it? Like PvP or explore?

Lost. It was a tough PvP Battle. I prioritized killing the gnome afraid of it fleeing. Ended up losing the battle:(

According to the patch notes wording. I’d say that you should get the rewards even if you lose the battle. Unless you retreat.
Now if this is recent. Please check your battle log. Find the player, look at their defense and see if they themselves have a Gnome on defense.
You will only get rewards if the AI replaces a normal troop with a Gnome. No rewards if the Gnome is put on Defense by another player.

1 Like

It made that little sound when a gnome appears, I think it was legit. It even showed the little gnomesack when I killed it. But after losing, all I got from the battle was 72 gold, 3-4souls and some XP.

I killed it with a Xathenos cast, so its life was stolen. I don’t know if that is relevant or not.

1 Like

Same happened to me, I assumed that I did not get the prize because I lost the PvP match, and moved on.

1 Like

Both of you, please add this to the 3.3 Known issues thread. Or submit a ticket. I do not believe it’s working as intended based off the patch notes…
I’d tag a Dev for clarification. But I think they deserve a break. Specially since this is the calm before the storm. The storm being how the new game mode works after weekly reset.

3 Likes

Plus, every other reward that you get for doing something in battle, you keep after battle, win or loss, so long as you don’t retreat - gold, souls, snotstones, keys, maps. Kinda doesn’t make sense for gnomes to not give their loot if you don’t also win the battle.

3 Likes

Have anyone tracked the drop rates of Gnomes yet? I am about 1 in each 60 explore matches or so. It has to be my awful luck.

Lots of double negatives there. Do we need a character limit on replies? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Jk

1 Like

Lol…I literally was keeping track all last night in Ranked PvP. After 3 hours I was certain it wasn’t working correctly. Until I looked at my data. In 60 matches…I saw a Gnome 2 matches in row right at the start of my count. 72 matches later I saw another one. So 3 Gnomes in the span of 72 matches. Works as intended. Just felt like it wasn’t cause it took so long to see them. But I wasn’t exactly doing 30-60 matches a hour either.

1 Like

3 in 72 matches, yes rng god, please, I would love to get that. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I wish I was able to wait for the Vault Event, but I am just going back trying to be lucky and get that one Vault Key. It is all about the Vault Key that I can not wait for. The Vault Event cant come soon enough. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol… So obviously a lot more are doing explore mode to find gnomes. Which can make your chances of finding him even less. Since literally every minute in explore one player is finding them. There’s nothing that keeps the same player from getting them over and over again. They could be lucky enough to be the 1 in 30 every time. The 1:30 isn’t individual based. The AI is told for every 30 explore matches. Drop a Gnome in a battle.
I’m assuming… Though the drop rates are the same. Each game mode is tracked differently. As in… Your explore matches shouldn’t effect my PvP matches.

Got em ready.
I have a question guys.
If you manage to get a gnome vault key are you better waiting for the vault event to use it? The rewards are boosted in event period so surely its better to wait?

7 Likes

Happened to me yesterday on pvp against the nix, troll ,dawnbringer

First time I was ever happy to see Infernus.

1 Like

Lol…Maxx… That was 24 hours ago… So 240 posts of mine ago. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: More context next time please so I don’t have to scroll up to remember what I said. Lol

1 Like