We Are The Champions

Originally published at: https://gemsofwar.com/we-are-the-champions/

New Raid Boss Troop: Sable Spiritbane Sable Spiritbane will be available in the Raid Boss Shop, and will appear in Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. New Ultra-Rare Troop: Vulpine Champion The Vulpine Champion will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests,…

4 Likes

Poor Vulpine Champion… every other troop and weapon has a secondary effect to go along with Eliminate all Armor.

Grave Knight as an Ultra Rare has existed for a long time and Eliminates all armor and deals damage.

Here, it’s just a choice to efficiently be inefficient. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Remember when Guild War, Raid, and Invasion are the only 3 event available?

Now you will, as this is the first time all of them will happen at the same time!

2 Likes

I’m glad to see something different.

Yea, with these events, things feel old-school. Ok, looking forward to this week…

:notes: We are the champions, my friends
And we’ll keep on fighting till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions… :notes:

2 Likes

That’s just a diversion so we overlook another boss/tower slayer that tries to drain mana, from troops that just so happen to have invulnerable.

If only they took some of the powercreep with the pathfinders and sprinkled it elsewhere.

3 Likes

grafik

The loot table for troops in Vulpacea event chests is a mess this week, it’s a recently released kingdom, some paygated troops may or may not be in there. Unfortunately, there is no official information on what to expect, all questions on what the loot box is supposed to contain were ignored. Going by past events this usually means there’s less in there that most players expect, so take this as a rough guess:

Chance Amount Troop
0.11% 1 Fenix
3.2% 1 Voidcaller
12% 1 Harper, Todd Greenwood
21.6% 1 Duelist, Vulpine Champion
21.6% 2 Vulperus, Vulpine Watcher
21.49% 3 Red Fox

Infinity Plus Two doesn’t compensate for keys wasted due to their configuration mistakes or lack of communication. If you plan to spend a large amount of keys, make sure what you are looking for has already been found by other players.

11 Likes

Anyone found Fennec troops there?

Kingdom Pass troops seem to be still unavailable, not in event keys either.

@Vorlon Feb 20 + 5 weeks (Mar 27) + 2-3 Months

I used 1000+ keys and haven’t got those, so my guess is that they are not available.

Can’t be 100% sure though, maybe I was really unlucky :laughing:

1 Like

Release dates in those official announcements apparently involve a copious amount of guessing by the author, otherwise there’d be a real date instead of a vague timespan. Even that vague timespan is usually incorrect. A better guess is that Fennec Mage and Fennec Thief will enter the chest pool on May 22, earlier than announced, Vulpphire Hunter a large random number of weeks later. Which is very weird handling for troops coming from the same kingdom pass, so it’s bound be to “working as intended”.

There’s also this part from the announcement. Feel free to guess why Foxglove isn’t available for crafting, even though it doesn’t mention any delays like the other items.

2 Likes

I am kinda shocked that none of these is in event key chests.

Each of those, except Sable (until one expands the OP) have a reason shown above.

The lag between Kingdom Pass troops becoming initially obtainable and then appearing in chests is a nebulous 2-3 months following the end of the Pass whilst the Wheel will never be in the Event chest as it’s only found as a Vault reward (obviously, you can tell by the fact that it’s from Vulpac… oh).

Sable’s today’s Raid troop, so would not hit chests for some time until after this week’s Raid concludes.

But, secretly, I think you knew all that :wink: . Of course, that does not mean that everyone knows that and it once again raises the fact that so precious little information is available within the game itself.

3 Likes