We are now God (PS4)

In less than 18 months, Risin’Phreekz (formerly Santa’s Big Gifts) have become the first PS4 guild to reach the million status joining an elite number guilds across all platforms who have done so (currently 7 others across all platforms).

Congratulations to current and former players who helped achieve this milestone.

15 Likes

Thank you to all members present and former that have helped us reach this milestone. Next milestone is 1.5 million!

5 Likes

Good job guys!! Congratulations!!!

5 Likes

Nice job catching the screenshot at exactly 1,000,000!

5 Likes

Well done you freax!

3 Likes

Congrats! Nice screenshot. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Does it keep going GrandMaster til God or change to something else at 500,000?

1 Like

Nope GOD is max level the level before is demi god

2 Likes

There’s a demigod level between them.

3 Likes

Congratulations!

5 Likes

Congrats to the team, and nice timing with the SS.

2 Likes

Big grats!!!

2 Likes

Amazing job, you guys!
… It’s heart-lightening to see you do so well. You make all of us proud. Or jealous, depending on the personalities :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Congrats! Welcome to the Million club! :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

I wish there was a way that the Devs could post the top 10 guilds on all platforms to the community and show how many trophies each gained on the week and maybe top guild for week to get a reward and recognition in here as the guild of the week! I think it would be competitive fun! Xbox1 #1 The guild of thieves 1,089,699…#2 Unforgiven 764,104…#3 Soul Collectors Inc 584,396…#4 Gem Assassins 503,128… #5 The Alliance 464,462…Congrats!

1 Like

You could take that task up yourself, if it floats your boat. Someone keeps track for the PC crowd.

The reward is +600% Gold bonus @ 1M Trophies.

1 Like

Not what i’m talking about! I’m talking about the most active guild for a given week not how many total trophies you have! Weekly total! I think it would be cool to know how active guilds are on other platforms! Of course I know you do not care about trophies so it won’t effect you! You not caring about it does not mean they should not do it!

You should probably take this to feature requests as it really has nothing to do with the main topic of the thread which in fact does deal with lifetime totals and not weekly results.

Note, this is not a criticism of your suggestion so we don’t have any misunderstandings. Just a request to keep things on topic. Thanks.

1 Like

Good grief get a grip!