Wax On, Wax Off

The art work on that Mantis, mother of god 10/10! :smiley: Gimme an avatar like that! :wink:

Mantis got me singing now that i’m without your kisses i’ll be needing stitches. Right Eika?

I am about to change my boards avatar and title now, still in the think box! :stuck_out_tongue:

I found a bug…it was a mantis.

monk’s stun on skull hit trait looks actually useful, especially for ai defense, if only it went on par with more attack stat xD

i dont like bug having no effect in addition to gems created :frowning: couldnt they add anything like “gain +1 attack or +2 life”… anything?

Desert Mantis hates me. Of my first 10 casts: five resulted in no matches, and the other five resulted in zero 4-matches. :stuck_out_tongue:

This is cool stuff, thank you! =)

You’re a little late for my Leonis Empire Level 3 (I bought a ton of last week’s rewards to finally finish the last few Traits on the precious few troops we had so far to reach that), but it’s still very nice to see that Kingdom getting new blood at last (and it’ll help it reach higher levels).

Both artworks look amazing, with a very special mention to the Wandering Monk, who instantly becomes your best achievement in terms of female representation thus far. I feel that you’ve listened to those of us who wanted more diversity and less bimbos, and this is much appreciated! :trophy:

I think they’ll both be fine in the Arena; not great, considering how many OP troops we have in the pool and how OP the Hero currently is, but decent enough. The Mantis gem spam is RNG so it has the potential to backfire, though (as most RNG board effects).

The Monk might prove to be a more solid pick. Her spell is obviously designed for PVP as it includes the Stun mechanic, which is useless to us (except maybe in fringe cases until they fix the bug on Transform ^^), but it’s included in such a way that she could still be pretty good. Double damage on a targeted spell is great. Of course, it’s not as reliable as something like the new Scale Guard or Serpentine Dagger, since the Stun effect can (and often will ^^) wear off right before you cast again, but at least Stun serves a purpose, in this case. That’s a nice step up from Manticore’s Stun effect for us. I’d rather see Stun effects only on Epic+ troops, of course, but if they’re going to include these in Arena troops, this is probably the way to go.

Overall, cool update! :doughnut:

Seems like the troop pictures in leonis kingdom haven’t been updated. By this I mean the pictures we see when going through different options withing a kingdom. Only 8 troops are showing, without the 2 new ones.

Artwork looks superb!
Only question I have… should I save my keys for next wk tho.

lol:
mantis justice mab mercy +leonis banner - easy mode: ON :joy:

the only thing that bugs me is the roleplaying design doesnt fit the spell… a warrior with multiple weapons doping what? staring at you ? must be a bug… :grin:

might foresee the world is ending, devs inviting bugs into the game :joy:

Stun-on-attack seems pretty solid to me too, but Lion Prince and Rock Troll are better if you want to go that route IMO.

Mantis looks like it could be really good though.

i see the new ones there included

Yeah, maybe more of the “bugs with disease” theme like on Creeper. Spawn gems and disease a random enemy seems more fun than nothing.

1 Like