Was getting error 13, uninstalled and reinstalled. Account appears to be gone, help =(

uninstalled the game and reinstalled and my character and stuff is gone… I have made a ton of ingame purchases and have all the Google play order info, please please please tell me I can get my account back.

Open a Support ticket.

Ok, gracias pero donde tengo que abrirlo. Me podrías indicar el enlace y como se hace. Gracias de nuevo.

Use your credentials to retrieve your account. E-mail and password is necessary.

If you have noted down the password from the Setting (cogwheel) you can input that when you first launch the game or can do again in Settings.

If you haven’t, send a support ticket and devs will ask you a number questions and then help to retrieve your account.

1 Like

Support tickets are sent from here:

https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

1 Like

Ok, gracias. Ya lo he intentado todo. He dado todos los datos. Mi único error no vincular el juego con el código de invitación pensaba que con hacerlo con Google play era suficiente.
Gracias,estaré pendiente a que se pongan en contacto conmigo.

Gracias Dust_Angel, he enviado 6 correos, pensaba que el número de ticket que te daban servía para algo.
Estoy esperando a que los administradores se pongan en contacto conmigo.