WAR! HUH! What is he good for? Absolutely nothing!

I believe it will work like this…

Week 1: War is released and in chests
Week 2: War in Chests
Week 3: War in Chests
Week 4: War in Chests
Week 5: Famine (or whoever the next one is, I don’t actually know) is released. Only Famine in Chests
Week 6: War and Famine in Chests
Week 7: War and Famine in Chests
Week 8: War and Famine in Chests
Week 9: Pestilence is released. Only Pestilence in Chests
Week 10: War, Famine, and Pestilence in Chests
Week 11: War, Famine, and Pestilence in Chests
Week 12: War, Famine, and Pestilence in Chests

1 Like

@Lola

since mythics have an extreamly low drop rate when new ones become available (right now there is only 1 (War)) that when new ones become available (they will only release 1 a month) that for the first week of their release (the time between 2 changeovers) the new mythic will be the only mythic in chests (so that with a very low drop rates people have a chance to pull the new mythic instead of a duplicate old one) after that 1 week grace period there will be an equal chance to pull any mythic troop released at that time

Hope this helps

#edit

Ninja’d x2

I’m the fastest ninja!

2 Likes

I’m the easiest to understand ninja!

3 Likes

@Ozball @Machiknight

Can either of you show me the confirmed 2 week window? I remember reading either @Sirrian or @Nimhain first post saying it would be 1 (but then again when they posted this it was War’s release week so much could have changed since then

1 Like

It might be 1, I’m not 100% sure why I had 2 stuck in my head…

Maybe @Nimhain or @Sirrian can confirm?

Also I’ll edit my post above to reflect the different timeframe.

2 Likes

Yea this is what I remember seeing as well

So, for the record @Ozball and @Machiknight
I may not be a fast ninja (or even an easy one to understand) but my memory is top notch (I think) :wink:

I think I might have read it as “we will have a week AFTER where they are the only mythic available” meaning two weeks. But that’s my reading comprehension fail.

1 Like

Thanks Cell and Oz, it does make sense now and makes sense by the devs to do it so you get some time to hopefully only get the new one, or wait some time and go for both if you are lacking both.

1 Like

So when the next Mythic troop is released, that mythic will be the only mythic exclusive to chests for 1 week.

After that week is up, all other mythics will return to chests.

4 Likes

Thanks for the confirmation @Nimhain!

1 Like

So now how about a little hint on when that next mythic will be released???

In the 2.0 Preview video @Sirrian mentioned there would be a new one every month, so we’re currently assuming that first week of July will be a new Mythic.

There is also a fair chance that the new mythic will come the last week of this month as War actually came out last month (last/2nd to last week of I believe) and I personally choose to believe that they’re not gonna leave this month Mythicless

It depends on how you perceive War and which month he belongs to. Yes he came out late May, but so did the rest of 2.0. So I’m more of the opinion that War is technically June’s Mythic, and just came out a bit early because of the patch timing, meaning a new one in July.

1 Like

@Ozball

Don’t get me wrong I’m actually pulling for July, more time to save up Gems (which I’m now 2 chests in the hole :wink:) and glory keys as well

1 Like

Soon ™ :wink:

6 Likes

@Nimhain

At the same time that then will be now? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@Ozball
I think I win the pool 3 weeks till next month is hardly soon

1 Like