Void Rage

I feel this was always the weapon as it was planned to be. We’re usually getting those crappy weapons no one needs from guild events nowadays - when was the last good one (not counting tower of doom)?

I think whoever set up thet thing used the wrong spell text and we would have gotten this crappy thing anyway.

Invasion weapons are supposed to explode gems @Jeto. Why? Just why?

4 Likes

The devs made a dumb decision to change the weapon into a weapon that deals damage that resembles a journey event type weapon. We already have mirror type explosion weapons in rockstabba and go sticker, and it eventually would have happened anyway with so many weapons.

I know we already have mystic manuscript, but Mydnight desperately needed a weapon to generate mana. There are some powerful troops that can get through Underspire, but manually matching gems in this kingdom restriction is slow and painful.

I don’t think we will ever see “arcane edge” get changed to exploding purple gems again, but this feels like an unforced error that made Mydnight restrictions worse for no reason.

@Jeto I know you are busy, but it’s hard to let this go…

5 Likes

“Fun” Fact™: Ghulvania and Maugrim Woods also don’t have a weapon that explodes gems. It’s not just Mydnight.

The difference is that those kingdoms have troops that explode gems to help with mana gen. Mydnight does not.

4 Likes

I wasn’t aware that there was some perceived excess value in “homogenizing” kingdoms in such a way. What’s the point in having 38 different kingdoms if they’re all going to play alike?