Visual displacement of a Character card [FIXED in 3.4]

Platform, device version and operating system
PS4

Screenshot or image
https://youtu.be/QsA0J6jR6BY

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened
This is just an odd visual glitch. No missing items or anything… Its like the Character Bump only rendered half way on the screen? It just made it difficult for me to see which spot they were in.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
I was in the Boss battle mode of the guild menu. This is the first time I have seen it…

Steps to make it happen again
I can not fight that battle again so I am not sure if I can recreate it…

1 Like

Known issue

I have had that happen twice today !

1 Like

I looked and could not find it in the known issues. Also @Serenity81, did it happen in just a normal match like pvp? Or did it happen in the Guild boss mode?

It was in Boss Raid Mode.

Happens in any mode

@Serenity81 was both times that it happend the same match? Like the same boss battle due to a loss of the first match and then a rematch or two different bosses?

@Icarium81 can you point me to another thread for this issue? Or the known issue thread that is related please? Also maybe it was happening in other matches before and was patched? Yet this is boss battle related only and needs to be patched for the next cycle of when this one comes around?

No I don’t care enough to link from my cell. At least 4 other threads though

Well I did not see it in the known issues area, so I made a thread… if you do link a thread, I would be happy to join it in place of this one, or even if a mod would be kind enough to merge all the threads as one, that would be awesome…

9 hours ago units that change position.
This is the problem with non standard support
@Saltypatra

I would say a fix for the next round would be great. I’m still on that same boss as I have not defeated it yet. And that’s the one it keeps happening with. Sorry I can’t be of more help. Newer to the world of RPG :slight_smile:

@Serenity81

I think your input is very helpful… I think it has something to do with that particular boss fight and the instant ability that bounces our first card to the bottom… maybe it does happen in other modes like pvp too when another person uses that particular ability too… I would also like to see it fixed before the next round with that kingdom and boss battle.

Awesome ! Thanks for being amazing !

1 Like

The programmer that fixed this is out today so I’ll have to get back to you on whether or not it’s fixed in the next update. :slight_smile:

Wasn’t fixed as of yesterday.

@Patchex We fixed this for 3.4 (the next update - we are in 3.3 now) and were not able to replicate the bug in the 3.4 version that we tested. This means that the issue should no longer occur in the next update, and it should be ‘fixed’ if you will :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @Cyrup, After the next update I will check again when the Battle mode is open again for that boss! Nice Work…

There’s no need to test it yourself - that’s our job - but if you come across when it’s supposed to be fix certainly let me know.

1 Like

LOL I have a tendency to keep an eye on stuff I notice not working right often when gaming… Yet Great to see a Game company (And Staff) that actually considers the testing as part of their job… it’s refreshing to see, Thanks a bunch again… I will only post again on this if I see its not working right…

1 Like