Visual bug(?) on Crimson Batling Pet Rescue

Platform, device version and operating system:

Samsung Galaxy S9+ Android Version 9

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:

When doing the Crimson Batling Rescue event, the Rescue level wasn’t updating, so even though I’d done Levels 1 to 4, it still only showed (and I could only click on) Level 1 as available. The completed levels were not ticked.

I exited Pet Rescue to the main screen and then re-entered which seemed to fix things as the right number of battles were now ticked.

I started taking screenshots from Level 6 onwards, so the first one shows Level 4 complete and Level 5 available, even though, as the next picture shows, I was actually doing Level 6.

The next series of shots show that, even when Levels 6, 7 and 8 were completed, only Level 5 was available to click on.

Out of interest, when I finished Level 8, I could see all the Rewards level were complete, but I could still click on the Level 5 battle and do the Level 8 battle again, but the final image shows that I had completely 9 of the 8 Levels!

I collected the Rewards, but, as far as I could tell, I only got the standard rewards.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Steps to make it happen again

This has only happened on this event, but I’ve only just upgraded my phone from a Samsung S5 (because the game kept bogging down due to lack of memory!) so I dont know if it will happen ever again.

It’s a well known out of sync problem, it can randomly affect all events/content in the game.

Basically, your client is not fully syncronized with the server, thus it’s receiving and showingvwrong data about the completed rooms.
It’s purely visual, as the real deal is done on the server, and the server keeps correct track on rooms and rewards, while your client shows the outdated/incomplete data.

1 Like

Ok, thanks for that.

I’d not seen this happen before, and didn’t see it mentioned on the Bug List so I wondered if it was due to changing phones.

It happens all the time and can be reproduced quite reliably. It’s being treated as “doesn’t happen”, possibly because you could (and likely still can) exploit it to boost your Guild War scores.