VIP system - starting troop level vs old troops

Recently i upgraded to VIP level 8 and my question is this…

It says STARTING TROOPS START AT LVL 10…

If i delete existing lvl 1 common and easy to replace cards…what would happen to their acquired stones after i delete them…And would newly aquired same type cards via keys…would REAPPEAR as LVL 10 ???

Anyone?
I am looking to join a serious guild …my level is 133 right now …

thanks guys…

You can’t completely disenchant (delete) your cards you will always have at least 1 of that troop after you unlock them

On PC/mobile, Troops can be completely disenchanted. If you’re VIP level 8, completely disenchanted troops would be reacquired from keys at level 10 per this thread. They would retain any traits and ascensions already unlocked.

I would expect this to be true on console, but perhaps the console devs (@Mr.Strange) can confirm on a test server?

2 Likes

You can disenchant your only copy of a card.

I do NOT suggest doing so!

This tactic does work. I had a bunch of rare and ultra rare at very low levels and I disenchanted them once they reached mythic. When I reacquired them via keys they had the higher level and still had mythic status and their traits. It’s one way to save a few extra souls I gather…

2 Likes

when i got this vip reward i found that troops i already owned under level 10 would be drawn at the same level when i got a new dupe so i disenchanted every troop i owned that was under level 10 (obviously used my peanut and made exceptions for rarer ones that was close to 10) now i redraw them all at level 10

3 Likes