VIP level now upgrades all existing troops

Deja vu. Y’all just copy and pasting PM conversations in to threads now?

Of course because this is public and the other thread isn’t. :persevere:

We better not

5 Likes

love them ninja patches :grin:

This is probably caused by an auto update that happened a few days ago.

Yep - that was going to go out in 2.2, but it got pushed out early.
VIP now upgrades all existing troops.

And before anyone asks, no, unfortunately we are unable to retrospectively give back any souls previously spent by people who missed out, sorry… we just don’t have the data required to figure that out.

Half the studio is on vacation this week, so I suspect it was inevitable something like this would slip by without being announced.

14 Likes

I still smell conspiracy!

2 Likes

That was added to the list of QoL improvements…glad we can cross that one off the list!

Now there’s no good reason to allow players to disenchant the last copy of a troop they have.

Already crossed it off the list too!

3 Likes

This is just awesome, I am so glad you guys did this. Once the PS4 shop starts working for me again (been out of commission for roughly 2 months) I will gladly put some more money into this game.

1 Like

@Sirrian @Nimhain

Are you going to show the console vip members some love as well? We did not receive this even though we have supported the game also.

You guys are getting a full ai rework i think before the pc/mobile crowd.

That would be good. Our ai was broken with the last update… Do you have a link to your source?

This was harder to find then you would think.

1 Like

Thanks for the link! I had not heard anything about that.

As far as the vip goes I think it is something they can do on their servers without having to get an update approved from Sony and MS. The devs have said they want all versions to be the the same so why not apply this to the consoles as well?

1 Like

That change is now also live on consoles.

6 Likes

Awesome!! Too bad i already leveled up every troops :slight_smile:

Me too. I got like 25 levels out of the deal. :wink:

Yeah, maybe a little notice from the devs about VIP. Shit, how many VIP just got screwed over. Sigh

A week or two after mass disenchant and already spent my souls.

Awesome! Thank you Sirrian!!