VIP 10-15 players vs. Non VIP players

maybe you think so but the non-vip players get a wider range of choice concerning their wished pvp “difficulty” (or variety) in comparison to vip players and thats unfair

1 Like

That may be, but the “i want easier games” argument for 1TD is one i do not support.
In a longer discussion some time ago i was swayed in my rigid point of view on 1TD and now if one does it for variety, i am on board with that 100%, but if one does it for easier games while still reaping the 3 trophy rewards, i am not.

1 Like

You dont understand. If non VIP has generally a bigger chance to get easier matches than VIP 10-15 players in the currently meta it is OBVIOUSLY something wrong.

I don’t disagree, but the solution for that is not to give that idiotic option to everyone but to restrict it for everyone instead imho, by refining a system that already is in play to adress difficulty for players.
Aside from that, to be frank teams with powers of less than 7kish tend to feel all the same for me regarding their difficulty.

in that case you should start a thread suggesting/requesting to take that choce away from non-vip players

but for the time being while the choice is open and not forbidden for one group of players, the other group of players should have all the rights to also do so

No, the currently solution would be to give VIP players absolutely the same POWERS to do what they wanna do in the currently meta, like non VIP players.

I took the chance and expressed it in here, the thread title is unspecific enough to cover both approaches.

Non VIP players has the options to whipe teams in PvP for trophies with pretty much one Rowanne cast. That is the difference we are talking about. I agree it is ridiculous, but if the devs currently allows non VIP players this, VIP players should also be allowed.

Like i said, i agree that it should be the same for everyone, i just think the approach to allow more people to abuse this design flaw for personal gain by faster resource gain instead of disallowing it for everyone, is the wrong one.

1 Like

You forget one thing, the very minority of players is the VIP 10-15 players.

It’s not something that’s wrong with VIP though. Defense team scores bleeding into invade options just beg to get abused, with VIP players currently having less options to exploit it. Once the loophole is fixed, VIP players should no longer have anything to complain about.

1 Like

I agree that the whole loophole should be fixed, but that can take weeks/months.
I don’t see anything wrong in giving the VIP 10-15 players the same cards, meanwhile.
Equality is sometimes the best rule in any game.

1 Like

Hmmm indeed you are right, admittedly it is more a matter of principle than anything.

3 Likes

Not a VIP here but I still get matched up against teams of 8500+ power levels, meta teams and other hard to kill teams. I still pick those 3 trophy fights for the big payout.

I have been matched against 8500+ teams since I was a low level and now that I am lvl 200+, I still have to fight them.

Not once have I thought of making my Def team’s power rating lower so I can get those easy fights. Might be because I never knew about them, but then it will not be in the spirit of the game.

What we need is a one trophy fight that match us with a low level for easy wins, instead of all trophy fights being opponents of the same power rating or teams?

Let’s face it, no one who’s got acess to good cards are going to create a crappy team for everyone to beat up on.

That’s basically asking the devs to spend effort allowing VIP players to more efficiently exploit an unintended side effect. I’d rather see that effort go into closing the loophole. Besides, I’m pretty sure quite a few VIP players would feel unhappy if their leveled up cards would suddenly no longer be leveled up, severely hampering their kingdom power.

allowing VIP players to do the same as the non VIP players you mean?

The best way to fix it to let every new troop VIP 5,10 and 15 players get be level 1. However the first 10 levels is free or cost no souls for VIP players to upgrade.

1 Like

No, to put it bluntly, allowing VIP players to “cheat” the system in the same way as non-VIP players. That the devs consider it “cheating” has already been confirmed. Why should they spend effort to allow more players to exploit something they clearly don’t want to have exploited?

1 Like

I already replied to that to Gortus a few replies back. :wink:

Yes, for me your reply essentially could be summed up with “Other players got multiple rewards from the recent mail bug, I didn’t get any mail. Please send me multiple reward mails too before fixing it, because everybody should be able to profit in the same way”. I get your point about wanting to be able to game the system the same way as some others players are currently able to, it feels quite unreasonable to ask for that though.

1 Like