Video: Strong Defend Teams for All Level Ranges

How much dmg are the Bombots doing at Mythic? Mine are at Epic and are doing 33 dmg each opponent (all Magic kingdoms +2 and task bonuses) My Black Manacles are doing 29 AoE dmg.

I think I’ll save all my Gold Keys until Bombot gets released then I’ll go on a mad tear and get them to at least Legendary.

My Bombots do 38 damage full AoE with +6 armor from team bonus. It will be 39 next week when I get both Leonis Empire and Dragon’s Claw 5 starred.

@Tacet, when making the lower range suggestions, did you take into account no 5-stars and/or no mythic rarity?

Yes, the lower ones even work with no to minimal traits.

I just noticed the text in the original post mentioned we get our revenge counter incremented by AI defense wins. This is not true… only revenge attack wins will increment this counter. The only thing you’ll gain from AI defense wins is a small amount of gold, glory, and PvP points. You’ll rarely get gold keys and very rarely single gems, but these come regardless of win or loss.

Yeah, I remembered that as well sometime after posting the other thread. So I decided to experiment instead of looking for a “good” defense team.

I setup a new defense team for this week named “Token Defense” just to see what the AI would do with it:

Vampire’s Banner (red/purple)
Mythic Herdmaster ***
Mythic Naga Queen ***
Mythic Siren ***
Mythic Night Terror ***

Right now, it’s winning at a 20% clip despite being fairly underpowered compared to what is attacking it.