Video: Spring has Sprung Event

When doing the videos please use a smurf account if possible.

Actually, I talk even faster when I am relaxed because I will know what to say. xD

I’ll just have to try to talk a bit slower.

I will be making a new account in about a month when 2.0 goes live and making videos on how to go through early game progression as F2P and other useful information.

1 Like

sorry @Tacet, it was a jest in reference to the background information in the video, not what the video pointed out. Kingdoms stars, Glory, Gems… Enough to make most casual (and not so casual) players perform a 720’ on their phone as they walk the other way :wink:

Yeah, I ended up posting the video on Steam too. I think the people there think I am a dev who gave myself all that everything. The only dislike the video has was a couple minutes after I posted it on Steam. I’ll only be posting the weekly events on Steam, but all Gems of War related videos will be posted on this forum.

3 Likes

@Tacet It’s a great thing you’re doing, but it only lessens the chance of me hearing @Sirrian again on another vid! :smile:

Hi Tacet!
I watched the vid, and my only suggestion was to move the cursor a bit less.
And possibly, not to put yourself down during your discussion.
Know that you’re doing a fine job, and a fine job is what you’ll do.
:smiley:

1 Like

Haha, yeah. That was mostly a test run. I definitely won’t put myself down in the future. :stuck_out_tongue:

The cursor thing will be a bit harder, but taking my hand of the mouse may help with that.

Hi Tacet,

I watched your video and really appreciated the information and tips. I have subscribed, and I definitely look forward to each of your future videos. :performing_arts:

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll be starting on other informative videos this Wednesday. The first one that isn’t an event video will likely be 25 drafts of Arena when I explain what Arena is and how to draft effectively in it. I was originally going to do 50, but after doing a short practice I noticed that the time expanded out to 50 would take about 40-60 minutes, so half of that will be more realistic to watch.

2 Likes