Video: Data Says Use Valkyrie or Valkyrie

May be a little while. Way too many video ideas atm, which is why I said all of these will take a few weeks.

1 Like

I presume you have an excel based list of videos to do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I donā€™t keep track. I just throw mental darts at the current brainstorm of ideas and see what the day hits. xD

1 Like

Probavly be red/yellow too if there was one!

2 Likes

@Athilias
@killerman3333

I hit the ā€œSoul wallā€ and still use Valkyrie.

Best Blue Mana generator in the game

4 Likes

Same. That is how I have 200k soulsā€¦ xD

I use it with:
Emperor Khorvash
Valkyrie
Crimson Bat
Crescendo

2 Likes

That is fair, so even though you no longer need souls you like her for her mana generation? If that is correct then that is a very respectable reason to use her.

I have over 340k souls but I still use her for the reason that @TaliaParks stated.

2 Likes

Or did you just fall in love with her after she got you those million souls? Feels dirty ditching her now?

2 Likes

See, more diversity is needed in generators.

1 Like

Keeper of Souls is jealous.

1 Like

Instead of Necromancy I think one of his traits should generator some soulsā€¦ maybe im mad

1 Like

IMO all the data shows is a need for DIVERSITY. People look at the charts and think ā€œoh these troops are getting way too much use,ā€ so letā€™s nerf or change some things with how defend/offense works. I think this is a bad way to go. We just need MORE troops.

4 Likes

Iā€™d rather see weak things be buffed than strong things be nerfed. The only real problem I see with the data is that something needs to be added to the game to make non-Valkyrie teams still able to farm souls.

7 Likes

Completely agree. I look at the most used troops and nothing screams OP to me. I think the Devs have done a great job balancing in that aspect. Just bring older troops up to snuff and put out newer troops around what people find useful.

2 Likes

Buck what the charts say. Iā€™ll run whatever gets me wins. Which is why Iā€™m enamored with Herdmaster/Ettin/Druid/Goblin Rocket.

All 4 troops are fully traited, of course.

3 Likes

Yup.

If there was a better Blue Mana generator, Valkyrie would be on the bench

Holy cow I just invaded the strangest team Iā€™ve seen.

We all know Mab / Valk / Mab / Mercy can be tough but Iā€™ve never seen Valk / Valk / Mab / Mercy before. ROFL

I use that team for invasions, but Iā€™ve never set it as a defense.

1 Like

The double Valk team you mentioned is my go to team for invades. Havenā€™t set it for defense because I figured the AI would mess it up. But on invades it has board control, board manipulation, mana generation, healing and cleansing and looping ability. Impervious makes it kind of useless but for other teams it works quite well.