Video: 1st Base Mythic!

I’m sorry, but also, do you know of any double VIP points events on purchases in the past? Thanks again.

There have been no double VIP events.

Ok. Thanks. I appreciate it.

Anytime, that is what the forums are for👍

They have been changed since 2.0 and they’re WAY better. It’s no longer the event troops only. Instead, it’s all Traitstones, Epics, Legendaries, and the Mythic. If you drop a Traitstone or Epic you get 2x of them. You also get 2k Gold with every chest.

Yeah. I went ahead and purchased an iTunes card for $100. I will pick up the blue armor. Just not sure if I should get the goblin pack or wait for something better. I really want to trait out my gorgotha card and I would kick myself if that pack or a traitstone pack for him pops up soon after. Thanks for the input though.

Just to clarify, you get 2 Epics, not 2 copies of the 1 epic (yes this is different to how it was explained in the video, Sirrian has said he didn’t convey it properly)

1 Like

I do have reservations that the VIP chests are no longer tied in to event weeks. On one hand it’s cool that you can get access to all legendaries and epics, however I mainly used VIP in the past to acquire legendaries that I absolutely knew were going to be there during a weekly event. I used them to ascend many a legendary and epic.

One solution could be to have Event Week versions of Gold, Glory, Gem (the current Event Chest version) and VIP. Even if the cost was increased a bit more I would be very happy to have those options!

Pretty sure the pack this week is green. May want to wait for next week when spoiler blue/black is the stone of the week. They may have a black traitstone pack that will get you part of the way.

I took the plunge. I couldn’t resist. Thanks though. I got a queen mab from a 50 glory chests opening the other day. Maybe there’ll be some stones I want then. I thought it was pretty lucky, but didn’t realize how lucky until I saw how many chests mrsammy and tacet opened without getting her. I’m not the best at team building, but I would think that borealis would be a stronger card. I dunno?

Yeah. I kinda agree. I opened 6 vip chests and only got stones and some epic troops. Pretty underwhelming. Oh well.