Video: 1.0.9 Best Teams

Really good video Tacet! The first team shown is really amazing, I only wish I had an empowered Mercy to give it a whirl. That said, Mercy is still a decent troop to use without Empower, just have to be more patient. The Great Maw team that I’m currently running consists of:

Maw***
Mercy*
Alchemist**
Infernal King**

Using the Holy Banner (2Y), although I may try the Wolf Banner (Bl/G) to boost Mercy. Having two troops to create yellow gems really seems to work out great, even with a slow Mercy. Once the engine gets rolling its unstoppable.

3 Likes

Jarl Enforcer of the Gods does as he pleases. If his ability seems random to you it is simply because he did not let you in on his great plan.

1 Like

I also run a Bat team that’s very similar to one of yours, I simply have a Valk subbed in to gain souls:

Gorgotha***
Crescendo***
Valkyrie***
Crimson Bat*

Banner of Progress (R/Y). And I concur, having a Fast Archer is amazing, been using it as my primary class whenever I don’t feel like leveling another. I’ll sub in Soothsayer if I’m not using Archer, Sorc or Necro, still works excellent, just not as fast.

I feel kind of bad putting that 7th goblin team in the video now that the composition of the team got nerfed. xD

I feel like:

Templar
Goblin
Goblin
Green Seer
Purple/Green

would be better than the standard full marauder composition now. The devs seem quite adamant about not nerfing the standard Goblin. Using that composition could easily get multiple Goblin attacks off of all the green on the board.

2 Likes

Have you tried …

Gorgotha***
Deep Borer***
Emperina***
Tyri***

For map generation.

Replace Tyri with Skeleton for quick wins.

Celestasia***
Gorgotha***
Bone Dragon**
Sheggra*

Use it with the Khaziel banner (Brown/Brown) and have fun running through ANY Team, even a full-Stoneskin one can’t keep up.

EDIT: I also stand by this as the best Goblin line-up;

Goblin
Goblin Rocket
Goblin Shaman
Boar Rider
Zhul’Kari banner (Green/Purple)

Hobgoblin just hits too lightly and is just another Green Troop to fill while Rocket adds Yellow as a usable color, making only Blue avoidable.

2 Likes

I haven’t had much time lately to post on these forums, but I just wanted to say, cool video! I love the community here, and @Tacet is an integral part. I wish I could be around more. Some of these clever OP teams look fun.

So really, just stopping by to say :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks for this post tacet. Really enjoyed your videos and subbed to your YouTube channel.

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll be posting a video with a redeem code tomorrow too, so perfect timing to sub. :wink:

Unfortunately, I’m missing bone dragon and celestasia, so I’ll just have to take your word on that. I do agree with the goblins though. I run with goblin, boar rider, goblin shaman, and goblin rocket, with green/green banner. My goblin spell charges on any green matches. I think your order may be better than mine though. It’s probably a good idea to have the boar rider last so shaman will have someone to feed mana and he can set up matches too.

Jarl
Goblin rocket
Moloch
Moloch

All mythic fully traited. Still Working on jarls last trait, but I already love that team <3

Jarl
Greenseer
Venoxia
Celestasia

Is another fun team from me…

Thanks for doing this.

I have been playing goblin teams for 150 levels, because I felt like it was the only thing I could reliably win with.

it is appreciated, I too followed your youtube channel, please keep these coming.

please if you wouldn’t mind going into detail about treasure maps, when to start training, leveling, and how to upgrade strongholds, and troops. the arena, and where to spend your gold/gems/honour.
What level you should be PVPing on, when you should be doing challenges, and should you level up your class.
Defence teams, why and which.

are some topics you could cover :smiley:

Im level 150, and I only about 2 weeks ago started using a team other than goblins, these posts are welcomed.

thank you thank you thank you.

An old composition, I created at the output of the Slime. But it still works as well. I played this team without any traits, so this features is a bonus.

Enjoy :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I don’t have time to watch the video, so sorry if this in there… I am running:

Gorgotha
GiantSpider
Alchemist
Sun&Moon (Sorcerer class)

Tacet, love the decks. Especially the Warlord 4 one. That is friggen rediculous.

Thanks,
ZeZign

1 Like

@Kaya Nice work ! I always like your combos! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Tacet
I can confirm that mana surges do double the mana received… only before banner and link bonuses
So a 4 of a kind surge would give 8 mana plus banner and link bonuses just food for thought

4x can’t surge.

The formula is (# of gems match * 2) + bonuses.

1 Like

What card did you have in the 3rd slot?

Thank you so much for making this. I’m not a noob, but with so many cards it’s hard to pick teams. I was literally about to make a thread about this. lol. You rock.

1 Like