Victory talismans

On my resource wallet (inventory) it says I have 46 victory talismans for pvp. How can I use them? They don’t show up on the talisman list, and in battles I’m not getting higher XP.
Never mind I found out how.

You can use them before the 3 fights on the left “button EDIT”. You need remove them when you don’t want to use.

2 Likes

On the PVP Talisman selection screen, you’ll have to scroll down to see “Impervious”, “Victory” and “Swift” talismans.

The scroll bar might be hard to see but it’s there.

You want to use them on higher VP opponents, preferably in a Blood Frenzy region, tney increase your VP if you win the battle. Very useful, pair with Swift Talismans for an easier battle.

There’s actually no difference in the “bonus VP” you get from using a talisman based on whether or not the region is in Blood Frenzy because of the way those talismen work – i.e., being “additive” and not “multiplicative”.

Given the boosted stats that all enemies in a Blood Frenzy region receive, it may even be “better” to use them in non-Frenzy regions, everything else being equal/identical, because you’d get through the fight in question faster and/or with fewer losses.

5 Likes

Thanks for the clarification. :smiley: