Victory talisman not doubling VP?

Edit: Not a bug I guess. But, I would love it to work the way I expected it to haha. So call it a feature request. :wink:

Platform, device version and operating system:
PC/Steam

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I was expecting to receive double the amount of blood frenzy VP for a battle when using a victory talisman versus not using it.

For example:
Base VP of 90 + battle bonuses of 28 = 118 VP
118 VP x 2 (Bloodfrenzy bonus) = 236 VP
236 VP x 2 (Victory talisman) = 472 VP

What happens in a blood frenzy zone when you use a victory talisman is the talisman ignores the blood frenzy bonus and just doubles the normal VP and then it is added to the bloodfrenzy bonus.

For example:
Base VP of 90 + battle bonuses of 28 = 118 VP
118 VP + 118VP (bloodfrenzy) + 118 VP (Victory talisman)

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Always

Steps to make it happen again
Use a victory talisman in any bloodfrenzy zone.

I am not sure if this is a bug, or intentional. I just have memories of scores above 400 and that is no longer possible. Maybe I dreamed it. heh

Working as intended. The bonus always referred to the base VP. And that is absolutely based on your player level. I assume you recently hit a specific level and entered the realm of low VP, just like all (late-mid and) end gamers.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, that’s how it works.

https://community.gemsofwar.com/t/7-4-update-pillars-of-light/83472

https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/8479363233423-PvP-Regions

3 Likes

Well no. lol You assumed wrong. I’ve been in low VP land the entire time of the new pvp. I just never bothered too much using any talismans. Not often, anyway. Not worth turning them on for the one max VP battle I see every third lunar eclipse.

I think I’m just remembering someone’s post about “impossible” VP totals that would need 400+VP per battle. Memory hiccup. :woman_shrugging:

Thanks, I should have known they would implement them in the dumbest way possible. lol Back to the not worth the trouble pile with them. :roll_eyes: :rofl: