Very sluggish, no chat

I did at first too @psydotogist

I had the exact same error last time there where huge disruptions with the game (two weeks ago?). Well, maybe another cryptic username than yours.

4 Likes

I got the ā€˜PVP event has endedā€™ one a while ago and got this just now trying to log in:

Steam and Mobile arenā€™t letting me in. Ruh roh?

Something is seriously wrong with the servers. I just gave up trying to just do explore - circling circling circlingā€¦

Iā€™ve had a bunch of odd bugs since the update that got pushed out today.

Well, to be fair, they are basically already out. I mean, I get it, a tiny portion of the game still works, but huge swaths of it already donā€™t work and tons of people canā€™t even log in. So yeah. Server outages already here lol.

My chat is down as well in iOS

I havenā€™t had Chat functionality on iOS either since yesterday afternoon. It started after downloading the 4.01MB update for Mobile.

This server issue appears to be cross-platform, and quite serious and severe. I posted about my PvP reset woes on XB1 console over here.

Iā€™m not sure how my guild will be able to recover the loss of the weekā€™s work from this error. It was looking pretty grim last night.

Good, managed to connect to iOS guild chat just now! No one had posted anything since last night.

1 Like

Chatā€™s been more off than on, but everything else has been OK.

Game is having issues again. Errors logging in, endless load screens, etcā€¦

thought it was just me. yayā€¦ish

This is the third time this week that the game has been more or less completely unplayable for me because of server issues. Is the game always this buggy and unstable? I just started playing this past week, but if the game is always like this, his will likely also be my last week. LOL

It is actually fairly rare, at least from my experiences.

Thatā€™s good to hear. Any ideas why the servers might be having such major issues repeatedly? Big update or something recently?

No clue, but usually short lived. It is already cleared up for me and Iā€™m back to PVP

In one of my recent support tickets, a dev told me:

"As you may know, we did phase #1 of our server migration a couple of months ago (databases). It went beautifully and has been performing better ever since.

ā€œThe bit that went wrong earlier today was actually the bit weā€™ll be moving in phase #2 (cloud services). Unfortunately thatā€™s still coming, and there is quite a bit more work still to be done in moving that one. Hopefully we donā€™t see too many more of these outages, but itā€™s a possibility.ā€

So it looks like these could be more frequent :confused:

I can only do 1 chest opening per execution of the game. On the 2nd attempt I get the JSON error.

1 Like