Version 3.3 Tomorrow... And Orbs

Yep not long now! People are away and stuff

1 Like

Oh, I just saw that banners got a new look. Nice :smiley:

4 Likes

I love them so much! It was so hard watching our artist make them and not being able to share how pretty they were. It really brings out the singular coloured banners as well. And I think the troop card art (trimmings) are really cooool.

7 Likes

Cyrup do Gnolls in PvP giving 20k gold? Or also a chance that they give other rewards?

I wish Suncrest could get a new crest. The current one is so… uninspired… compared to all the others.

1 Like

Based on other thread, give other rewards too, such as 20 gems

Just talked to a clannie, they got 3 event keys from it

1 Like

Ironically I got one in my first PvP match after the update, then after I took it down, ofc it had TDS up and keep rolling me to death with Gorgotha and Famine. Didnt get the reward then. This is the most annoying lose in history thats for sure.

1 Like

@Rickygervais. Fyi Playing 3.3…

Just got a Vault Key… now to wait for the Achievements to be uploaded to the servers.

1 Like

where do you get the new stones (orb) in the soul forge? Ok

Looks interesting may bring much needed new blood to the game, the game is still great just some annoying things that it is good to see you are addressing,i.e. the visuals over the troops are hell on glasses wearers reflections all over the place and can hardly see whats going on hard to tell what status effects are operating anyway thank you keep up the good work

so if i understand (which i hope i am wrong) for those of us who have basically ascended 90% of troops to mythic already, we dont get any credit for the Orbs until we ascend the newer troops??? unreal

is that you?
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hey @Carter50
I think I met your defense team in PvP. I particularly liked it, cheers!

@Jainus I still get amused that we have gems in the game but then a main currency called ‘gems’. Maybe being silly but it should be renamed. Least they didn’t go with gems and actual gems, with the ability to supplement troop requirements with another currency also called gems (instead of having orbs).

@Sirrian