Vault Weekend Replacing Faction Release

Yeah I made pretty good use out of the event. I also wouldn’t mind if it happened again. The new delve will release when it releases. I’ll still be here for it.

2 Likes

@KYLENATOR001 now I am deeply ashamed of myself for not thinking of this amazing pun.

6 Likes

Wow people on this forum can complain about anything even when it’s good.

We have been told hundreds of times that any unreleased content is subject to change. The faction was unreleased and it’s release date changed. This vault event was unnecessary but a nice thing to do.

@Saltypatra I never understood why you couldn’t give a possible release timeframe for updates but I do know and I’ll never ask again.

6 Likes

Yeah its… literally on the site.

Y’all need to get a grip.

6 Likes

Appreciated. Truly.

I do a lot of grumbling whenever I don’t like something, and I’m usually very direct about it. I also tend to be pretty silent whenever I do like something, based on the grounds that if something is good enough to need no further improvements it also needs no further comments. Still, this issue feels like it was handled so way above anything similar in the past it should receive some praise. Early notification, replacement event, automated compensation, even an explanation containing some technical details? Thank you.

9 Likes

I’m grateful you gave us the vault event. Will the other vault event next month be there or is it being replaced with a fraction? @Saltypatra

@familybph2014 we don’t run our Vault events monthly, and they are more unpredictable in our schedule. At this point in time we haven’t finalised when we will be running the next one.

2 Likes

@Saltypatra Vault event is everyone favorite.

meh. i enjoyed it this time when the odds were higher. otherwise i can take it or leave it.

It was awesome earning 43 vault keys and about 3100 hero exp on the last two days of gnome weekend. I spent the last vault key today but didn’t even get a single ascension. Ouch!

At least I got some gnomes. Overall fun, but my hands were in bad shape by the end of it. Apparently back to back 18 hour days of gaming are harder when you get older.

1 Like