Vault Weekend Replacing Faction Release

On PC and Android is no new faction showing.

Faction event is running on Xbox but thereā€™s a strange graphical glitch with the map, i can see the cards but the layout is missing

1 Like

very frustratedā€¦ thanks for the heads up x.x now my matches will take 5 times as long because of the way ive played the game all week up til now, not to mention the most time consuming guild event running along with gnomes, wouldve been better just to not have a weekend event at all this week v.v

Congrats to the players that wanted the Harpy troops 3rd trait change. Its essentially made way worse for the faction event- faction team.

Harpy/Blade Wing:

Trait #3: Harpy Flock: 25% chance to summon a Harpy when matching 4 or more Gems.

to

Trait #3: Harpy Flock: 5% chance to summon a Harpy when my turn begins.

Harpy Mage change is fine though:

Trait #2: Deadly Flock: 25% chance to summon a Bladewing when matching 4 or more Gems.

to

Trait #2: Deadly Flock: 25% chance to summon a Bladewing when an Enemy dies.

Now you have to race the enemy to kill 1k hp before they summon from merely existing. At least before you could play smart and prevent most 4/5 matches.

Completely irrelevant trait outside of Delves though.

3 Likes

New trait doesnā€™t seem too bad for pure faction attempts. You can definitely race it with the 20% instant kill spell. I mean, faction team will still be pretty much impossible, but thatā€™s usually the case. Way better than Deep King.

1 Like

So consoles get the faction instead of gnome event?

Still waiting for the faction to not be non-stop dumb irritating summons.

Latest changes make it even more annoying to play with but still a pain to play against, figures. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

The event as ended please restart the game

Treasure vault here we come Happydays

Lol someone got a cheap power orb!

4 Likes

So I am one of those that donā€™t read the forums, I just play. I already used 300k gold to up the suncrest faction, spent countless treasures, orbs of all kinds to max them out, chaos shards, and gems to purchase extra stuff in the faction event - as well was done with 3 delves when it resetā€¦please tell me all the resources I just spent are going to save later on when the faction comes back out? Please donā€™t tell me that I literally just wasted TONS of resources for something a player who doesnā€™t read the forums habitually would have known nothing about and just been surprised abruptly by this.

4 Likes

What the hell!? I was in the middle of buying tiers and it just ended and kicked me out to the menu! I didnā€™t even get to see what I bought OR spend any of it. I better be getting a refund

https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001009475

No clue the faction was delayed. My hoard level was 100 Quality 10. Bought all tiers as well. Goodness.

1 Like

Fixing the problem

To resolve this issue we will be turning Stonesong Eyrie and the Faction Assault event OFF.

We will be rolling out Gem refunds next week (Monday 24th June onwards) for Gem purchases made in the Stonesong Eyrie Faction event before we turned the event off.

All Stonesong Eyrie Faction Troops and any progress made in Stonesong Eyrie will be saved to your account but will be invisible until the Faction releases properly after 4.4

The Flash Offer will be turned OFF, however, if you purchased the offer already,you will keep the rewards and VIP Points for the purchase.

Just making the most important part easier to notice. Seems fair to me.

9 Likes

Better write down where I was up to and prepare a ticket in advance.

3 Likes

Well itā€™s better then what it was So I take it

Likewise in the same situation. Checked delves after event deleted from Xbox I have no delves for the day the kingdom has gone from the map and troops from my deck. Hope we get everything back as when deleted. Not happy. :pray::pray::rage::rage:

1 Like

Lemme see, from 140 points to event done +10 pvp matches for a task (was already enough to make me start nodding too):

10 gnomes, 2 minor traistones, 2500 gold, 500 glory x2, 20 ruby and 20 emerald some thousands souls.

Well guess from utterly garbage to garbage is an improvement.

My recently aquired Zenistar say thx seen it need lot of affinity and formaā€™s :stuck_out_tongue:

Ps: why they dont screw up GW next time instead of one of the few things i like.

Two guesses, probably a combination of both:

1. The dev team ran their first playtest and figured out the spoilers discussion was right: having 2 troops summon on 25% of 4/5 matches resulted in too-easy infinite summons. (Itā€™s being changed.)
  2. The dev team has to implement some extra changes so people donā€™t riot. But the summons were so bad they want time to playtest the changes from (1).
2 Likes