Vault weekend masochism poll

If there were additional forging options, that gave you 120 minutes of gnome-a-palooza for 5 verses each and 300 minutes for 10 of each verse, would you use them?

• Yes
  • No
0 voters

as long as it’s optional and at those values, sure.

I’ll play what I feel like doing

1 Like

300 minutes is 5 hrs. Who plays for 5hrs straight with no breaks?

2 hrs would be impossible for me. Sometimes i need to change the channel or heat up a hot pocket

5 Likes

I have 1 screen for Gems of War and 1 screen for other forms of entertainment. Mashing buttons for the Vault Event isn’t hard for me.

As for the 5 hr thing, if someone could use 2 1/2 hrs worth of verses and get 5 hrs from it, as long as that person used 2 1/2 hrs, the rest would be extra time, even if they just used it to stand up, stretch, and make a hot pocket :man_shrugging:

Not something I’d want to do the entire 72 hrs, but its still an extra time option.

Same with 2 hrs for 1 hr 15 mins worth of verses.

Now if it was 10 of each verse and the player got 10 extra minutes, its still extra time, but doesn’t appeal to me. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I get sick of GAPs after 2 runs in a row :joy:

5 Likes

I’m fascinated with how many people have multiple screens going on with different things. My brain would break :joy:

A friend of mine went for a dual screen setup in… I think 2014. I have barely been able to talk to him in real life since then. Whenever one of the screens has nothing going on, there’s the other one. I take it as a warning example not to follow this course (also my desk is too small).

1 Like

No thanks under any circumstances but 1 - something else will get neutered.

I tell you what they can do, offer a pause for a fee, so those that can’t glue themselves to their monitors without distraction can play.

I’d pay anything, Dragonite even to stage gaps to suit. I’ve no idea what 5 hours uninterrupted is. Certainly isn’t sleep… :rofl:

4 Likes

I get sick of GAP just 5 minute inside one. :joy: :joy: :joy:

10 Likes

Man, even 15m at a time and I feel tired out, I would never want to do a longer GAP than that.

My ~routine~ with Vault Weekends–

Run a GAP, first battle in PvP to catch a pet gnome. Post pet to Discord/guild chat. Use rest of the GAP to grind E1 with 2x Ironhawk team.

After that, I open all of the chest keys that I earned from the GAP. I do all of the Vault and Epic Vault Keys.

By the time that’s all done, it’s almost time for another pet. Once the pet rescue’s over, start a GAP, first battle in PvP. Repeat above steps for however many hours I feel like playing.

Stops the burnout from just GAP after GAP after GAP to have a break in the middle like that.

5 Likes

No… that would be very bad for your health… 5 hrs are very long.

3 Likes

Ditto, that’s exactly what I do!

My longest streak was 12 hours…bth, I was fasting at the time with nothing else to do. :joy:

:heart: Anam Cara :heart:

* Magix *

1 Like