Vault Weekend: A New Gnome Appears...

Congrats. I’ll just have to grind out some more keys.

1 Like

Thanks. To be fair I also had 3 major orbs… And all 3 resulted in this.

So it took all the bad luck away. Lol

1 Like

I got 3 major growth but I did get a major ascension and clans so I’m happy enough with that.

1 Like

Anyone got him on PS4?

Took me one Vault Key to pull it. Wish I was joking, was hoping to use more keys lol

2 Likes

I know, right? I’ve been saving Vault Keys ever since I noticed there was still one color of gnome missing. There’s nothing obvious on the horizon that would require me to keep saving them. But at the same time, I always finished Final Fantasy games with 99 Phoenix Downs because I never knew if the next fight would finally be hard enough that I had to spend them.

4 Likes

Deed Gnomes Soon™
And bet your 99 Phoenix downs that it will come with a 90% chance to run away on cast and it’ll have every Mana color.

1 Like

26 keys and no Mecha but I can’t complain. 2 Major OoA!

I seriously doubt this. Devs have previously stated that deed availability will >not< be random. It is the reason why daily adventures are no longer rolled per player, which I still don’t like (I would strongly prefer that adventure rarity scales to player level, meaning a level 1000+ should have a higher chance for a legendary or mythic quest, as a reward for all that hard work, but in the end it is another thread).

Confirmed for PS4 :+1:

3 Likes

Used 44 keys and didn’t get it!! Plus gnomes seem to be hiding, barely had any and thats running explore on difficulty 2 with fast team (had about 10, maybe less)

1 Like

Thanks, got him, too - 11 Vault Keys.

39 keys. Also, got 3 major and 2 minor blues.

@Neritar that was a special one off event with a further increased chance, and is not the normal encounter rate. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Neritar is correct. 3x is the normal event. 5x was the special event. Why is this event only 2x?

7 Likes

This is very acceptable. :+1:

3 Likes

Ta-daaa!

3 Likes

@Saltypatra I’m not talking about the special one-off event with 5x chance. I’m talking about change from usual 3x chance to get gnomes

to 2x chance to get gnomes

It’s intended that vault weekend rate was decreased from x3 to x2 or it’s a bug? Which rate we should expect for the future?

5 Likes

Wow! Mythic Already!

64 keys and also empty handed.

Anyways, after playing something around 280/300 battles I found a measly 4 gnomes in total, so it feels to me like my odds were really low this time around