Vault events

Have chatted with roughly 50 people, pretty much the same answer the vault events drop rates have gotten worse.

1 Like

been pretty average for me, if not above average. Especially in a GaP, my vault key rate has been very good so far. Had one fight that gave 3 VKs even.

Its been reasonable so far, had loads of the verse i actually need this time around. We all get crap days though hopefully your luck improves

This is my 4th Vault Event. It’s been the same as the others. Still a huge excess of verse 3s and 4s but getting plenty of gnomes to show up, 11 or 12 GaPs yesterday, 2 this morning. 220ish VKs when I looked last night.

At the risk of sounding like broken record, until you and people you chat with start actually tracking numbers all your chatting leans heavily into subjective tall tales category; (and - the more persons track stuff, the better it is for drawing conclusions).

As for overall gnome appearance rate during Vault event - it has been about the same since the inception of the game mode (yes, I have been on/off - most, but not all - tracking it from the very beginning). For example,
I’m not counting this time around, but from eyeballing stuff, I’m getting more of my lowest V2 this time than of my highest V4 for a change.

As for vault keys within actual paloozas…

This is from October event (with realistic estimate of how many gnomes I might’ve encountered during those 15 minutes) when I went heavily into using verses; I didn’t really count much before or after.
The overall rate, however, lives in roughly the same zip-code that I used to see before verse gnomes were introduced.
Personally, I am not fussing at the moment: no real need to.

10 Likes

Thats awesome

Out of curiosity, have you ever farmed PvP for an extended period during the Vault Event?

Outside of low match per hour, I’m curious if the rate still holds up.

Unfortunately, I won’t be able to amuse you as I never was that thorough in my tracking efforts.

Firstly, I only did (as in - with PvP rework and easy casual battles gone it doesn’t seem feasible to hunt Pet Gnomes in ordinary way anymore) PvP for long enough to trigger a rescue and switched away from it;

Secondly, even though I sometimes used a different color pen in my notebook (before putting finished total result in the spreadsheet) for PvP games specifically, it was only enough for being able to complain on unlucky streaks where it took, for example, hundred-ish games for a Pet gnome to show up on Vault event. I never fully separated all non-PvP/PvP gnomes.
My feeling - which is not a good indicator to use in rigorous proofs - says that the rate holds up, but I surely wouldn’t bet my livelihood on just that.

4 Likes