Variety Incentives - Defense

i dont think so. they are set the teamwscore the moment a player updates their team, thats all
and enemies are drawn from a table the moment player refreshes his pvp enemies

it doesnt calculate anythign on a regular basis, only when called
if it updated teamscore on a regular basis we would probably not get a “fake teamscore” problem in pvp

mongo card says they are planning to prevent all the actions that would weight on the servers too much, it doesnt say that the servers can take anything and everything

yeah well i would like rewards for the “middle” guilds (middle brackets) be more reasonable too, then it would include those guilds in the “guild wars full experience” in much better sense in my opinion than just nerfing the “top” to a “middle” level

i think you didnt get what i meant. i meant it brings risk that the top guilds would organise to keep each other in the brackets and just dont let new guilds in
but since now two guilds always change bracket its less risky, but still, for now devs didnt even say such behaviour is forbidden… so it is not… i just dont want any mechanic that would additionaly encourage it to be added to the game

i dont mind a different game mode where cards would be banned on a regular basis, just not in the current “pvp ranked” and guild wars, a different - new pvp mode, call it “pvp elo” mode or anything :stuck_out_tongue:

@Fourdottwoone yeah and the fact all gw defenses are reset weekly totally doesnt help customizing them for each day separatelly